• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The Battle For The Orange

Under the bus, Minerva hugged her orange. She had been busy with the orange for hours and now wanted nothing more than a colorful cuddle or a glamourous massage from her lover Katua.

She said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden her adorable Katua appeared at the door, grinning lovingly.

"Put down the orange," Katua said briskly. "Unless you want me to hug that orange on your arm."

Minerva put down the orange. She was feminine. She had never seen Katua so fabulous before and it made her magnificent.

Katua picked up the orange, then withdrew a Fire Emblem from her leg. "Don't be so feminine," Katua said with a fabulous grimace. "A Brittanian bit my ass this morning, and everything became cute. Now with this orange and this Fire Emblem I can briskly rule the world!"

Minerva clutched her iridescent ass deliberately. This was her lover, her adorable Katua, now staring at her with a fabulous leg.

"Fight it!" Minerva shouted. "The Brittanian just wants the orange for his own adorable devices! He doesn't love you, not the colorful way I do!"

Minerva could see Katua trembling deliberately. Minerva reached out her arm and touched Katua's leg briskly. She was adorable, so adorable, but she knew only her iridescent love for Katua would break the Brittanian's spell.

Sure enough, Katua dropped the orange with a thunk. "Oh, Minerva," she squealed. "I'm so colorful, can you ever forgive me?"

But Minerva had already moved under the bus. Like A FUCKING STORM OF LOYALTY!, she pressed her arm into Katua's leg. And as they fell together in a cute fit of love, the orange lay on the floor, magnificent and forgotten.

If only we could have a sprinting race... Wait. Are you around 5'6?

5'5" good enough. :P

My shuttle run time is 9s flat and my mile time is 6:20.

I must apologize in advance. This was just to damn funny NOT to post...

I'm Dreaming Of A Loyal Christmas

It was Christmas Eve. Minerva sat lovingly under the bus, sipping iridescent eggnog.

She looked at the adorable orange hanging on the Christmas Tree and sighed. Last year, Jeremiah Gottwald had hung it there, just before they looked at each other briskly and then fell into each other's arms and hugged each other's leg.

If only I hadn't been so colorful, Minerva thought, pouring a magnificent amount of rum into her eggnog. Then Jeremiah Gottwald might not have got so fabulous and left me all alone at Christmas time. She wiped away a loyal tear and held her ass in her hand.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door and then an epic voice lifted honorably up in song.

I'm dreaming of a loyal Christmas

Just like A FUCKING STORM OF LOYALTY!

Minerva ran to the door. It was Jeremiah Gottwald, looking glamourous all over with snow.

"I missed you deliberately," Jeremiah Gottwald said. "And I wanted to hug your leg again."

Minerva hugged Jeremiah Gottwald and started to sob.

"I think you're drunk," Jeremiah Gottwald said.

"I think so too," Minerva said and they hugged each other's leg until they knocked the Christmas tree over.

On Christmas Day, they ate roasted Brittanian arm and lived loyally until Minerva got drunk again.

On the Water Temple boss. Wasn't that bad.

I know, right? The water temple in OoT isn't that tough. I don't know why everyone gets their panties in a knot over it.

Edited by Musashi