FE4 THREAD

Fia

You liked Twilight Princess? It was an OoT ripoff, and the plot was lame. Zant had potential, it felt like they put Ganondorf there for no reason.

My only real thing against it was wimpy enemies. Even Ganondorf dealt 1/4 hearts of damage ( I think his second form, maybe others ).

Some of the tools you get in dungeon are also pretty useless outdoors, like the Spinner and the Dominion Rod.

Those are all valid. The final 4 battles with Ganondorf were good, but the last one was just an Iron Knuckle. Ganondorf didn't use any of his magic, arguably his strongest point.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The killers?

Yup.

Omg, I've heard this before. It's awesome!

Nononono. Oracles + awakening are the worst imo, and though the first three are good, they're not as good as ooc, mm, ww, tp and ph : /

You liked Twilight Princess? It was an OoT ripoff, and the plot was lame. Zant had potential, it felt like they put Ganondorf there for no reason.

To each his own, though.

TP was very far from perfect, but still very fun. Especially the snow house and the cave in the desert : D

I'm hoping the next one becomes kind of like oot with sidequests kinda like mm and graphics kinda like tp.

Nononono. Oracles + awakening are the worst imo, and though the first three are good, they're not as good as ooc, mm, ww, tp and ph : /

TP and OoT being better? Please, they're easy as fuck, which alone makes the GB Zelda games better.

Also, inb4 "lol newfag"

TP was very far from perfect, but still very fun. Especially the snow house and the cave in the desert : D

I'm hoping the next one becomes kind of like oot with sidequests kinda like mm and graphics kinda like tp.

Yeah, I won't deny that it's a good game and that it was fun.

That's exactly what I want. But I hope the overworld will be as big as A Link to the Past's.

I doubt we'll be fortunate enough to get all of those, though.

Those are all valid. The final 4 battles with Ganondorf were good, but the last one was just an Iron Knuckle. Ganondorf didn't use any of his magic, arguably his strongest point.

Arguably, he felt drained of controlling Zelda, turning into a boar and summoning ghost horsemen. He did fight lazily on that last one...

She obviously counts it.

She doe- OF COURSE!

<:3

You're nice today.

I'm always nice.

:)

:3

;)

*kills Kenshiro*

=o

Nothing, it's just a mark that I can live for another year.

I changed my mind.

<3

I suppose. Maybe it's just with me having nothing really special to celebrate on birthdays anymore.

Call me if you need to get any dirty job done.

Fia~<3 :wub:

Alright.

<3<3

Omg, I've heard this before. It's awesome!

Yes, it is. Mr.Brightside is also good.

=o

Why did he do that?

*kills Kenshiro*

Now listnin.

WTF? *pulls a Gill*

Damn, it turned out I still lack a body so I can't kill you yet

My only real thing against it was wimpy enemies. Even Ganondorf dealt 1/4 hearts of damage ( I think his second form, maybe others ).

Some of the tools you get in dungeon are also pretty useless outdoors, like the Spinner and the Dominion Rod.

Well, tp was pretty pathetic difficulty wise. I remember the spider boss going down in like 30 seconds on my first try : /

TP and OoT being better? Please, they're easy as fuck, which alone makes the GB Zelda games better.

Also, inb4 "lol newfag"

lol newfag (kidding)

I agree that they're too easy, especially tp. Though to me it's mostly about atmosphere which I think is lacking in the GB games. Just opinion though.

Yeah, I won't deny that it's a good game and that it was fun.

That's exactly what I want. But I hope the overworld will be as big as A Link to the Past's.

I doubt we'll be fortunate enough to get all of those, though.

Yep. I just hope they got past the obsession with graphics that tp seemed to have.

Alright.

<3<3

:D

<3<3<3~

:3

<3<3<3

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

Dear~ :wub: :wub:

=o

Why did he do that?

I don't know...

Edited by Fia

Arguably, he felt drained of controlling Zelda, turning into a boar and summoning ghost horsemen. He did fight lazily on that last one...

I'd like to think that the great Ganondorf, wielder of the Triforce of Power, has more endurance than that.

An indication of this that I can think of, is that in OoT, Ganondorf can use his magic without limit the first time you battle him.

Turns out it is :o

Random lust for chaos, etc

Don't Shoot Me Santa is also pretty funny

But why me!?

Anyone know if project64 has a speed button btw?

F4, IIRC

<3<3<3

My precious~<3 :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'd like to think that the great Ganondorf, wielder of the Triforce of Power, has more endurance than that.

An indication of this that I can think of, is that in OoT, Ganondorf can use his magic without limit the first time you battle him.

You do know he got a magic sword pierced in his chest for some time, though. That can't do much good.

I don't know...

Did you sent him?

No.

My angel~ :wub::wub:

Beloved~ :wub: :wub:

Edited by Fia

You do know he got a magic sword pierced in his chest for some time, though. That can't do much good.

I was under the impression that the Triforce of Power negated it, and left only the scar.

There's also no proof of losing magic power over getting stabbed.

I think I shouldn't be here.

<3<3<3

My precious~<3 :wub::wub::wub:

Funny thing is, he doesn't have such a scar in Brawl, but his beast form does.

Don't Shoot Me Santa is also pretty funny

But why me!?

F4, IIRC

Gonna listen.

I've been thought not to hit girls, House just arrived, TheEnd is scary and the rest don't tempt that much. And Ninji isn't here

Doesn't work : (