Sorry Chaos your doomed.

My words exactly. >_>

BTW, I'm off now guys. I'm going to my last test now, listening test. ;_;

*moondance,moondance,moondance*

*kisskisskiss*

*moondancemoondancemoondance*

*BANGBANGBANG*

The end of the show.

Yup End of the show, ChaosNinji my last prey.

So I guess you guys don't need to worry about me stalking you and stuff!

I've played Classic Megaman (including MM and Bass), Megaman X, Megaman Battle Network, Megaman Zero, Megaman ZX. I own the MMX and Classic MM collections... Wish I could play the X ones in my DS >_>

I started off gaming with X4.. and I found X5 to be much harder than X6. I'd imagine a naked X run wouldn't be too challenging.

Zero looked gay in Megaman Zero. The games were decent though.

Julius, put some big-headded avatar in your profile.

I did?

Edited by Shanan

Didn't like X4 much (voices and it was easy).

X5... I like it better than X4. I hate that water stage for being so slow. It's usually why I don't beat that game often.

X6, I've beaten this one so many times that you may find me insane >_>. Did the naked X run but couldn't go past one point in Gate's Lab without Air Dash. Sometimes I feel like Speed running and I once did it in 36 minutes.

I like the MMZ games, often play them a bit when I'm in the mood for Megaman.

MMBN games were kinda lame. I only bother going through those once or twice. Just stack your chip folders with A and * Coded chips and you may never need to look for another chip again. Beast, Crosses and an A coded chip folder makes the entire game easy >_>.

And yeah, I can't see your avatar either. It'll probably fix itself later >_>.

Edited by Levin

X5... I like it better than X4. I hate that water stage for being so slow. It's usually why I don't beat that game often.

X6, I've beaten this one so many times that you may find me insane >_>. Did the naked X run but couldn't go past one point in Gate's Lab without Air Dash. Sometimes I feel like Speed running and I once did it in 36 minutes.

MMBN games were kinda lame. I only bother going through those once or twice. Just stack your chip folders with A and * Coded chips and you may never need to look for another chip again. Beast, Crosses and an A coded chip folder makes the entire game easy >_>.

Easiness shouldn't have anything to do with enjoyment. But yeah, the voices were worse than FE10. MMX6 speed run in 36 minutes? That sounds like fun.

Damn you, now I feel like playing Megaman X..

Yeah, MMBN games were awful.

I can see my avatar..

EDIT: ENJOYMENT, NOT DIFFICULTY!

Edited by Shanan

Megaman discussion : D

I've only really liked the SNES ones. (Megaman soccer is the best soccer game ever!) X1-3 are fun. Played 4-6 but didn't enjoy them too much. Never beat the second stage of Z, it was way too hard.

That's what I had to bring to that topic.