FE4 THREAD

Fia

Pathetic, this world. Won't you agree my Lady Fia?

You're part of it.

HEY! I'm not that hopeless. D:

Unlike Lux, I'm actually smart.

I'm not hopeless either.

I have no internet smarts. You do, I suppose, but me having no internet smarts, although slightly reflecting on who I am personality-wise, it does NOT prove that I am an idiot in other areas. Your assumptions may have base, but they lack a follow through, so I mean this is the least biting way possible: SHUT UP.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever questions I pose will be easy. I'm 11.

Is a day on Venus longer than a year on Venus?

A)True

B)False

C)Same time

D)Wut?

Maybe do something related to math. It's too easy to google it and find the answer. Somebody's going to accuse me. :facepalm:

Pathetic, this world. Won't you agree my Lady Fia?

You're part of it.

HEY! I'm not that hopeless. D:

Unlike Lux, I'm actually smart.

I'm not hopeless either.

I have no internet smarts. You do, I suppose, but me having no internet smarts, although slightly reflecting on who I am personality-wise, it does NOT prove that I am an idiot in other areas. Your assumptions may have base, but they lack a follow through, so I mean this is the least biting way possible: SHUT UP.

Lux.

Calm down.

B-b-brother... did I hurt you? Sorry. HikaruxKaoru moment

But as I see, i obviously don't know you in real life. Of COURSE I'm basing it on teh internets. Consequently, lacking a follow-through to my argument is implied. -_-

Hey, how about I test your ability to think outside the box? Here's one so easy even a monkey could do it. I'll give you one harder, next, providing you get it right, got it?

A man goes to town on Friday, stays for three days, and leaves on Friday. How?

If you can't figure this out...

Your father will hear about this. Again.

Hey, how about I test your ability to think outside the box? Here's one so easy even a monkey could do it. I'll give you one harder, next, providing you get it right, got it?

The dude is a cowboy. his horse is named Friday. :facepalm:

@Roxas: Did you ever learn math patterns in school? As in, what would the formula be for a number sequence of 3, 7, then 11, etc.?

Dude. I'm 14 and I'm in Pre-calculus. Of course. :awesome:

x+4. o.O

But as I see, i obviously don't know you in real life. Of COURSE I'm basing it on teh internets. Consequently, lacking a follow-through to my argument is implied. sleep.gif

I don't take well to being called stupid when there is only a hunch of an action, and NOTHING to back it up.

Exactly, so if you don't have all sides of the story, then kindly don't make assumptions.

The dude is a cowboy. his horse is named Friday. Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Good Brother. Now try this one.

Make these three numbers add up to 18, and use all of them.

9 9 9.

I don't take well to being called stupid when there is only a hunch of an action, and NOTHING to back it up.

Exactly, so if you don't have all sides of the story, then kindly don't make assumptions.

Of course. I don't know you. Sorry again for my transparent acquisitions.

...Wow. Rule number 6 really doesn't apply to this forum, does it...?

HikaruxKaoru moment

HitachiinBrothers.jpg

... I knew somebody was going to post an actual picture..

Edited by Roxas

The dude is a cowboy. his horse is named Friday. Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Good Brother. Now try this one.

Make these three numbers add up to 18, and use all of them.

9 9 9.

9 + 9 = 18, divide that by 2 and add the last 9. Like that?

Edited by soul1112