FE4 THREAD

Fia

Oooh, I forgot to say. I did get an interview from McDonalds. Problems? I wasn't around for it and when I got back they told me "come back in late September." Right after they said I was guaranteed an interview.

That day I wanted to falcon punch the manager, but my sister was next to me and I didn't want blood on my good shirt.

Yeah it sucks but you kinda have to suck the employer's dick to get the job.

I remember once they promised they'd call me back for more info 2 days after, but they never called. In this case, ask THEIR number and call them as often as possible. It shows you're interested for the job at the very least.

Edited by Isabella Valentine

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh, I forgot to say. I did get an interview from McDonalds. Problems? I wasn't around for it and when I got back they told me "come back in late September." Right after they said I was guaranteed an interview.

That day I wanted to falcon punch the manager, but my sister was next to me and I didn't want blood on my good shirt.

Yeah it sucks but you kinda have to suck the employer's dick to get the job.

I remember once they promised they'd call me back for more info 2 days after, but they never called. In this case, ask THEIR number and call them as often as possible. It shows you're interested for the job at the very least.

That is what I plan to do tommorrow. Spamcall. Well, not really spam but just call a bunch of the places I applied at.

I've been meaning to ask, is there any way to record your voice on the computer without a mic? :X

Use a cellphone to record your voice and save it on your computer.

Also Musashi is now addicted to LoGH. Just as planned.

Thanks. Hope I get it too.

What kind of job is it about?

Just a grocery store about 10-15 min. from my house. Probably putting groceries into bags or, as I tease one of my friends, pushing the "button". (It's a garbage disposal button though and you need to be 18 in order to push it).

Just a grocery store about 10-15 min. from my house. Probably putting groceries into bags or, as I tease one of my friends, pushing the "button". (It's a garbage disposal button though and you need to be 18 in order to push it).

Neat. They're usually almost looking for those around here as well. Best of luck.

Edited by Isabella Valentine

Neat. They're usually almost looking for those around here as well. Best of luck.

Yeah. You too by the way.