• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Too lazy to get my bag.

Think perspective: In a while I'll have to go out and clear the driveway of snow maybe a foot thick : / (turn the topic to be about me). Then it should be easy to get your pack.

Last option, sleep. >_>"

You're scary when you say that.

You're scary when you say that.

How so?

I.. can't do anything..

(S)He is the one who has the problem, not you. So don't let it bother your sleep.

You forced me to sleep last night when I wanted to read forums : (

I'm sorry for caring about your sleep then. >_>

Has Etellera slept or at all? >_>

Actually I doubt it...

He said he shouted in a street full of people and everyone stared at him. I can't leave him now.

I wonder why...

Has Etellera slept or at all? >_>

Yep. thoughI lurked for a while as guest before I went to bed

I'm sorry for caring about your sleep then. >_>

Actually I doubt it...

Caring is good, but still scary.

Gosh :o

Yep. thoughI lurked for a while as guest before I went to bed

Caring is good, but still scary.

Gosh :o

Oh really?

But I'm right in a way. =/

..Sigh.

So what are going to do?

So what are going to do?

I didn't say sigh to myself, I said it to you.

And I'm going to.. wait for my mom to come home and make me the hot chocolate. I'll muster all my energy and get my bag here.. somehow.

But I'm right in a way. =/

Yeah, but it's hard to face the truth... Especially when it's not what is most desired.

I didn't say sigh to myself, I said it to you.

And I'm going to.. wait for my mom to come home and make me the hot chocolate. I'll muster all my energy and get my bag here.. somehow.

PICK UP THAT BACKPACK NOW, OR I'LL SLAP YOU

You sound like that Queermo guy on that HS musical episode of south park >_>

GAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARK

Honestly speaking, it's not bad actually.

I.. can't. Sorry.

!!!

My eyes are tired. The only good thing I have to report is that yoshmaster5 updated.

Blocks of text hurt me...

Aren't you at school?

You sound like that Queermo guy on that HS musical episode of south park >_>

:lol:

GAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARKGAY PARK GAY PARK

Honestly speaking, it's not bad actually.

I was gonna say something angry, but then I noticed the last part. You're spared : D