• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is GioGio so low again? He's low mid, methinks.

It was generally agreed that he was worse than Ninji. Some even suggested giving him his own special "Worse than Nini" tier.

Jesus Christ, I only did that one day! It wasn't even that bad except for the one post, and I only did that once!

Though I haven't been GioGio in a while...

Actually, Dio (or whatever he's called now) suggested that you were "worse than Nini tier" even before that.

Durring the gag "Get into everyone's pants" thing? And yet you guys were having (and still do have) gag orgies? Lolwut?

It was generally agreed that he was worse than Ninji. Some even suggested giving him his own special "Worse than Nini" tier.

Jesus Christ, I only did that one day! It wasn't even that bad except for the one post, and I only did that once!

Actually, it was first due to you trying to get into everyone's pants.

The picture spam only made it worse for you.

See above.

Precisely. Also the gag was called "failing to get into everyone's pants."

Actually, Dio (or whatever he's called now) suggested that you were "worse than Nini tier" even before that.

Durring the gag "Get into everyone's pants" thing? And yet you guys were having (and still do have) gag orgies? Lolwut?

See above.

Technically I succeeded once with Fia, but...

And I stopped doing that a while ago. When was the last time I asked someone to be the bearer of my children?

See above.

Technically I succeeded once with Fia, but...

And I stopped doing that a while ago. When was the last time I asked someone to be the bearer of my children?

She'll disagree.

Yes, you spammed the thread with pictures after that. Now I have to say you stopped being annoying...but you're probably what people would call an Est.

Yes, you spammed the thread with pictures after that. Now I have to say you stopped being annoying...but you're probably what people would call an Est.

Only in the late jointime and little efficiency. Because Est actually has a huge payoff when trained with effort.

Only in the late jointime and little efficiency. Because Est actually has a huge payoff when trained with effort.

Yup.

Wåtts øpp?

We're all bored.

God

Vincent

Jyosua

Fia

Me

High

Lots of people I don't feel like ranking

Mid

More people I don't feel like ranking