• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Case 3 is a borefest, Sirius. Case 4 gotta be worth it.

How many times must I say that Case 4 is the only noteworthy case in this game? >_>

If 3's boring you that much then just stop playing >_>.

I know, I know. I had my share of PW for today, actually.

Hey.

What's up?

Did you laugh at the end of LoGH's first season?

I don't think I did.

I see. I didn't either the first time I saw it. But after rewatching it, I thought it was pretty stupid that they let Ansbach in that easily and didn't even check Braunschweig's corpse. Everything that followed that was pretty well-written though (the admirals' meeting, and Reinhard's confrontation with his sister). Anyway, from now on, you'll see that things only get better~

Edited by Marthuria

Case 3 is a borefest, Sirius. Case 4 gotta be worth it.

How many times must I say that Case 4 is the only noteworthy case in this game? >_>

If 3's boring you that much then just stop playing >_>.

I know, I know. I had my share of PW for today, actually.

Then go play Seiken Densetsu 3.

Then go play Seiken Densetsu 3.

Beat it already. Really, that style of grinding is not solved by just pressing the frameskip.

And right now I don't think I'll play anything

I see. I didn't either the first time I saw it. But after rewatching it, I thought it was pretty stupid that they let Ansbach in that easily and didn't even check Braunschweig's corpse. Everything that followed that was pretty well-written though (the admirals' meeting, and Reinhard's confrontation with his sister). Anyway, from now on, you'll see that things only get better~

I didn't even realize what was happening at first. I just thought "huh? Why is Braunscweig's body being brought in?" and then all hell broke lose. It was a real "wtf" moment, but yeah, the following scenes were really good. It's a shame Kircheis had to die, though. He was my second favorite character.

Hi.

Bye.

I didn't even realize what was happening at first. I just thought "huh? Why is Braunscweig's body being brought in?" and then all hell broke lose. It was a real "wtf" moment, but yeah, the following scenes were really good. It's a shame Kircheis had to die, though. He was my second favorite character.

Talking about deaths, I almost cried when Jessica died. So sad for Yang. ;__;

Ah, you liked Kircheis? I know he usually isn't loved much since he's such a pacifist. At least, his death allows Reinhard to develop his character...but yeah, it's a bit surprising since it happens so early.

Sleep.