• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what I have always hated? I hate how half of the cast of the 1st Gen. doesn't even die at the Battle of Barhara. It's like, "Oh, yeah, here's a big, dramatic scene, everyone's being executed... Yeah, fuck you, all of the females and a few males are gonna' pop up later, anyway."

I'm just glad some of the ideas for the third part didn't get in. Cancelling all the deaths

IT WAS IN JAPANESE!

FF5 HAD PEOPLE WARPING THROUGH DIMENSIONS RIDING METEORS, WHY SHOULDN'T THAT HAPPEN!

At first I thought you said FE5, and I thought wtf.

HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK ALVIS TURNED THEM YOUNGER AFTER WITNESSING THEM GET HIT BY FUCKING METEO?

YOU UNDERESTIMATE 4KIDS

This ain't got nothing to do with 4KIDS. If it did, I wouldn't be surprised.

HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK ALVIS TURNED THEM YOUNGER AFTER WITNESSING THEM GET HIT BY FUCKING METEO?

IT WAS IN JAPANESE!

FF5 HAD PEOPLE WARPING THROUGH DIMENSIONS RIDING METEORS, WHY SHOULDN'T THAT HAPPEN!

WHY THE FUCK WOULD ALVIS TURN THEM YOUNGER!? THEY WEREN'T RIDING ANY DAMN METEORS, THEY WERE HIT BY THEM!

He was young.

That would seem pretty plausible if Celice wasn't, like, 2 years younger than Sigurd.

But you didn't know that, so oh well.

Most females don't technically fight that battle; they go to Silesia/Lenster/Isaac before it happens. You'd know that if you had read the predestined dialogues.

There is a predestined Ayra X Arden dialogue. I don't trust them one bit.

Also, THEY APPEAR ON MY SCREEN, BEING FALAFLAMED, SO IT MUST HAVE HAPPENED

;__________________;

You're being an idiot. I shall ignore you.

You know what I have always hated? I hate how half of the cast of the 1st Gen. doesn't even die at the Battle of Barhara. It's like, "Oh, yeah, here's a big, dramatic scene, everyone's being executed... Yeah, fuck you, all of the females and a few males are gonna' pop up later, anyway."

I'm just glad some of the ideas for the third part didn't get in. Cancelling all the deaths

No wonder they didn't get in.

Screw deadlines, I bet Kaga's boss told him "... no, you're retarded. Stop right there."

WHY THE FUCK WOULD ALVIS TURN THEM YOUNGER!? THEY WEREN'T RIDING ANY DAMN METEORS, THEY WERE HIT BY THEM!

I DON'T KNOW, IT'S LIKE IN SAMURAI JACK, THE BAD GUY WARPS THE GOOD GUY TO THE FUTURE WHERE HE CAN'T IMPEND THE WORLD DOMINATION OF THE BAD GUUUUUUYYYYY

He was young.

I think I was 10.

I DON'T KNOW, IT'S LIKE IN SAMURAI JACK, THE BAD GUY WARPS THE GOOD GUY TO THE FUTURE WHERE HE CAN'T IMPEND THE WORLD DOMINATION OF THE BAD GUUUUUUYYYYY

THAT WAS A FREAKING DESPERATION MOVE! WHAT YOU SAW WAS SIGURD AND HIS ARMY GET HIT BY METEORS! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU CONNECT THE 2!?

THAT WAS A FREAKING DESPERATION MOVE! WHAT YOU SAW WAS SIGURD AND HIS ARMY GET HIT BY METEORS! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU CONNECT THE 2!?

ALVIS SUMMONS THE SUN FROM HIS FEET, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN DAMMIT

No wonder they didn't get in.

Screw deadlines, I bet Kaga's boss told him "... no, you're retarded. Stop right there."

Yep. There is no way it would be considered best in the series with that ending :/

ALVIS SUMMONS THE SUN FROM HIS FEET, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN DAMMIT

:P

My dreams are WAAAAAAY stranger! I bet you don't spend 90% of your night dreaming about FE girls wearing Bondage gear and/or leather/latex clothing! (Which may or may not be padlocked onto her body) :awesome:

JJBA and Kenshiro have raped your mind.

I was not even aware those anime existed at that time.

My dreams are WAAAAAAY stranger! I bet you don't spend 90% of your night dreaming about FE girls wearing Bondage gear and/or leather/latex clothing! (Which may or may not be padlocked onto her body) :awesome:

What the blazes?

JJBA and Kenshiro have raped your mind.

I was not even aware those anime existed at that time.

What the blazes?

Follow the arrow.

That would seem pretty plausible if Celice wasn't, like, 2 years younger than Sigurd.

But you didn't know that, so oh well.

Most females don't technically fight that battle; they go to Silesia/Lenster/Isaac before it happens. You'd know that if you had read the predestined dialogues.

There is a predestined Ayra X Arden dialogue. I don't trust them one bit.

Karla x Bartre

Here are just a few facts everyone should know before buying anything containing canola. Canola is not the name of a natural plant but a made-up word, from the words "Canada" and "oil". Canola is a genetically engineered plant developed in Canada from the Rapeseed Plant, which is part of the mustard family of plants. According to AgriAlternatives, The Online Innovation, and Technology Magazine for Farmers, 'By nature, these rapeseed oils, which have long been used to produce oils for industrial purposes, are... toxic to humans and other animals.'

It is an industrial oil. It is not a food. Rape oil, it seems, causes emphysema, respiratory distress, anemia, constipation, irritability, and blindness in animals and humans.

There's more, but to conclude: rape oil was the source of the chemical warfare agent mustard gas, which was banned after blistering the lungs and skins of hundred of thousands of soldiers and civilians during W.W.I.

If you believe this, you're retarded.

Also, I forget the code for white-colored, text.