• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

From your never ending love, of course!

I have no such thing, it's just that I hate her, but my sex drive doesn't wanna get with the program.

CRASH! WHY ARE YOUR PANTS CREAMY?!

*looks down* They're not. O_o

WHY IS YOUR BACKGROUND A PICTURE OF MIST?!

Stop lying to me. Why have you been fapping to Mist?

WHY IS YOUR BACKGROUND A PICTURE OF MIST?!

My background is actually a picture of a bunch of smileys with really silly grins. e_e (I like funny bgs best! XD)

Stop lying to me. Why have you been fapping to Mist?

As I said, my libido doesn't wanna get with the program.

That was a joke! :facepalm:

At least you used a fad I like! XD

There's nothing to be ashamed of. Just admit it. Something along the lines of:

"I, CrashGordon94, freely and without doubt admit that I have an immense, non-ambivalent love for Mist".

"I, CrashGordon94, freely and without doubt admit that I have an immense, non-ambivalent love for Mist".

But I can't admit something that isn't true. :mellow:

Don't deny it. I repeat, what is there to be ashamed of?

But I can't admit something that isn't true. :mellow:

Don't deny it. I repeat, what is there to be ashamed of?

Well, liking a horrible little girl, but I admit to my love of Lyre, so the only problem is that it isn't true! :lol:

What are you naming your son with Mist? Ike?

Nothing, sons are made through sex, I can only have sex with the girl I'm married to, and I'm not married to Mist.

You're married to Lyre?

Not yet, but I'm engaged to her! :3

I'll call our son Axel.

Man, this not being to fall asleep until the wee hours of the morning business really suuuuuuuuuucks.

I hear you, I wasn't able to sleep until about 3 am on the first day of school.

Edited by Seph

Genealogy of Tordo ~Revolution~

Ver1.00(2009/9/19)

First of all, please think of Genealogy of Tordo ~Another~ and Genealogy of Tordo ~Revolution~ as different products.

Since some skill changes made previous save data use impossible, I reluctantly changed the subtitle.

I apologize to those playing Another, but please finish that one and then play Revolution from the start.

At first, my focus was the 2nd gen dialogues, but then I went to change this, adjust that, and when I noticed it had become a rather large-scale change.

Because of this, unexpected glitches may happen.

So, I guess I'll roughly outline the changes from ANother.

First, about the dialogues.

To start, "I have no sense of humor or literary talent. To make things worse, I'm not changing all dialogues."

Therefore, don't keep your hopes too high.

This time I'm focusing on 2nd gen's dialogues, but 1st's have been changed as well.

However, the Lagobalt-related ones from half of Ch. 8 to Ch. 9 have been left as they were.

Simply put, I wanted to see a cool Langobalt.

Also, changed the Kempf-related dialogues, since they were an issue.

There are some rather forces points as well, so it'd help if you'd just take them lightly.

Honestly, since I've done some changes randomly as they came to my mind, there might be some places that will make you go "eh?", but I believe I'll steadly fix those.

About everyone's forced survival: originally, all females had to survive (except for Ethnya), so I've extended that for simplicity purposes.

In 2nd gen, Lakche necessarily inherits the Balmung, since I thought nobody wouldn't let her.

Olwen's case is related to Kempf.

Also, the substitute character events can be activated to a degree. Think of them as extras.

Next, about the units.

In order to counter the 2ng gen inflation, the 1st gen growth rates were generally lowered.

However, it still feels inflated...

Some units had their skills changed, so beware.

Moreover, now everyone has holy blood.

That's because holy blood-less pairings are in a disavantage, so I decided to do something about it this timearound.

On the other hand, holy blood bonuses have been drastically reduced, for balance purposes.

Also, to add more freedom to 1st gen's pairing selection, I've added relief class changes to some units.

Relief was the main point, but there may be some unexpected issues.

About the 2nd gen, I've mainly added relief class changes for mages.

As far as the love system goes, it has become harder for units to be paired in both generations.

If you don't leave two units adjacent or activate their events, they won't become lovers naturally.

Therefore, if you want a pairing done, please make a note to leave the two units adjacent.

This has been done to ease the viewing of some lover convos.

Also, the units' personal colors have been subdued.

Now, about the system.

Basically, the items had their attack power raised, and stat bonuses became rarer.

I tried to make the 2nd half less dependant on bonuses, but I feel the divine weapons are still too strong.

Some items' abilities have changed completely, so please review them - especially the Ring of Maira, which now changes the way the last chapter is played. Using it or not is up to the player.

Added the "Kamui" (white sword skill) skill, granted only by divine weapons (but not all of them). I thought the divine weapons weren't looking special enough, so that's the result.

Also, I've changed Big Shield to Light Shield, since its activation graphic is like a wall of light. It activation rate has been doubled, but the units with it are extremely rare so I don't think it'll be an issue.

However, rumors say that enemies with Light Shield can pull it off 100% of time.

Then, about the difficulty level.

Basically, it hasn't changed much from Another.

There are harder parts and easier parts, so it's balanced. However, some boss stats have been raised, so they're sure to be harder.

There were some other small changes as well, but I'll omit those.

This time, I'll probably first spend time fixing bugs.

Once I do that, I'll adjust the balance, change dialogues, etc.

Also, thanks for the feedback and bug reports in the Thread.

I'll be leaving FE4 Genealogy of Tordo ~Another~ in the uploader until it's naturally deleted. After that, I'll reupload it if there's demand.

Last, I'm happy to say that this Genealogy of Tordo ~Revolution~ can be played until its end.

by Tordo Creator - Ri4JjMOokk

Marry me again.

However, rumors say that enemies with Light Shield can pull it off 100% of time.

If it's true and he is going to give Lynn, Yuria, Diadora and any Valkyrie user this skill, I swear he is a sadist.

Edited by Fia