Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

DDDDDDDDDDDDDD8>

I'm not breaking up with you!

If that is so,then why would you go so far as to push me away and befoul my name with talk of harassement when all I wish to do is prove my resolve and affection.

If that is so,then why would you go so far as to push me away and befoul my name with talk of harassement when all I wish to do is prove my resolve and affection.

If you can treat her with respect as my whore of a son, you are god if that's possible.

I'm just surprised I guess...

._.

I suppose. Sorry.

D:

If you can treat her with respect as my whore of a son, you are god if that's possible.

8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You insult me with your distrust in me Azel,I hope you think better of me than that.

And then now,Lady Ishtar,that your surprise has subsided,may I be given permission to continue?

Edited by Reinhardt

So you got your good looks from me.

8 people currently viewing thread.

Huh? Seriously? O_O

Of course not since you're not even in that game. You should worry more about that "adopted daughter" of yours. I think she's coming on to you >_>

XDXDXD

So what if I look like a woman, Edin thought I was a lesbian, and everyone else just up and raped me and then left, huh?!

I have my dignity!!

not.

You love every second of the rape. :mellow:

Of course not since you're not even in that game. You should worry more about that "adopted daughter" of yours. I think she's coming on to you >_>
Huh? Why are you monitoring what my daughter is doing? :huh::blink:

Even if she did have a crush, it'll only last for about... 100 years or so when she grows older.

You insult me with your distrust in me Azel,I hope you think better of me than that.

And then now,Lady Ishtar,that your surprise has subsided,may I be given permission to continue?

What if I change to Arthur? o_o