• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

This still happens too often with you.

I don't understand Indonesia's vacation time style. Simply put, I had no way of knowing, but logic could infer one of two things: She stayed up waaaaay late, or there was vacation. But I wasn't sure which it was.

And I'm just saying what applies to every answer: It's always so obvious once you've seen it.

This still happens too often with you.

I don't understand Indonesia's vacation time style. Simply put, I had no way of knowing, but logic could infer one of two things: She stayed up waaaaay late, or there was vacation. But I wasn't sure which it was.

And I'm just saying what applies to every answer: It's always so obvious once you've seen it.

It isn't "Indonesia's vacation time style."

Fia is in an intensive graduation course. She told us when her vacations would be.

I guess I have to sleep, too.

'Night.

Edited by TheEnd

For some reason, I thought you lived in Texas. But that wouldn't be the first time I was wrong about someone's location.

Good night.

Fia is in an intensive graduation course. She told us when her vacations would be.

I couldn't find the way to phrase it right.

I don't remember, or I wasn't around.

No... I mean I'm sure she said it before she was on vacation right now. You keep forgetting that.

where the fuck is Taiwan and Korea...? :(

Korea was removed due to a political shitstorm caused by the country. Apparently, they didn't like the fact that Korea molested Japan in one scene...

It got so bad, that Korea put a ban on anything Hetalia. Ironically, that scene was more degrading for Japan than Korea, but...

As for Taiwan, she's only shown up in the Manga so far. She might appear in Season 2, though.

No... I mean I'm sure she said it before she was on vacation right now. You keep forgetting that.

Unforunately, my memory can be poor. Ah well.

HAHAHA OH MY GOD!

-At the Hot Springs-

"Heyyy Japan! I heard you're really good at making miniatures! Could you make a miniature of me~?"

"Sorry. I don't offer miniatures to Italians"

-Italy looks down-

"Whoa. Even down there too?"

"Well... now you've found out..."

XD

HAHAHA OH MY GOD!

-At the Hot Springs-

"Heyyy Japan! I heard you're really good at making miniatures! Could you make a miniature of me~?"

"Sorry. I don't offer miniatures to Italians"

-Italy looks down-

"Whoa. Even down there too?"

"Well... now you've found out..."

XD.gif

Russia: VODKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

For some reason, I thought you lived in Texas. But that wouldn't be the first time I was wrong about someone's location.

Good night.

:mellow:

hello, you guys and 6 anonymous.

Oh, hi there.

Edited by TheEnd

Fia might be an issue in my playing plans, though. I might have to delay it until next week.

Alright.

How dare you.

Lana wasn't that great. She's better than both of the Emas and all of the other generic females/Maya/Pearl, but she wasn't the greatest woman ever.

Good night.

mellow.gif

:?