• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

None at all actually! Not yet anyway! : D But it's because I didn't have cross-country practice today. All of that excess energy is flowing out!! It should end in about a half an hour, though! ^^

You have a Cross Examination ?

None at all actually! Not yet anyway! : D But it's because I didn't have cross-country practice today. All of that excess energy is flowing out!! It should end in about a half an hour, though! ^^

CROSS. COUNTRY. You know... Running? Across the land? Or in other words the country.

The irony is I'm about to do my first Cross Examination of Case 5.

He found his dream girl. Screenshot related.

Does this mean he's leaving Tori? How sad.

You're way too giddy.

Lux is the most disgusting pig. He's only a detriment to women judging by his blatant adultery on his sig.

I don't plan on playing RF again for a looooong while. Essentially, since I have left the game, and the next time I come back I will have restarted, Tori has died. It's not against the law to marry once your spouse has died! :3

Playing Time Hollow.

orz

I played that for like 10 minutes, and it seemed so stupid that I deleted it almost instantly.

On another note, the only case in PW that I found was predictable was TT's last case.

I completely foresaw what would happen the moment Maya was blocked in the cave.

Edited by Marthur

Lux is the most disgusting pig. He's only a detriment to women judging by his blatant adultery on his sig.

I don't plan on playing RF again for a looooong while. Essentially, since I have left the game, and the next time I come back I will have restarted, Tori has died. It's not against the law to marry once your spouse has died! :3

Once again, I am unsure which would be more appropriate: :awesome: or :facepalm:

CROSS. COUNTRY. You know... Running? Across the land? Or in other words the country.

Cross Counter is a move that Dudley does in SF3, why are you beating people up?

Cross Counter is a move that Dudley does in SF3, why are you beating people up?

Good one, Rei.

I don't plan on playing RF again for a looooong while. Essentially, since I have left the game, and the next time I come back I will have restarted, Tori has died. It's not against the law to marry once your spouse has died! colon3.gif

Once again, I am unsure which would be more appropriate: gee_wiz_emoticon.gif or Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Boredom is a wonderful thing. 2gy7rki.png

Laziness causes the right eye to look strange.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Playing Time Hollow.

orz

I played that for like 10 minutes, and it seemed so stupid that I deleted it almost instantly.

The intro is NARMTASTIC, but I'll give it a shot.

Boredom is a wonderful thing. 2gy7rki.png

Laziness causes the right eye to look strange.

That looks like a mutant.

The two don't mix. I was using the eyes and the mouth as the exact same size from the gee_wiz_emoticon.gif smiley. I didn't keep proportions in mind, but I wasn't really interested in doing this job perfect, just to give a vague idea of how it would look.

Edited by Lux Aeterna