FE4 THREAD

Fia

Bend the fuck over, Bat-brain.

That's your job.

Who's the one who has Robin as a sex slave devote follower at the moment?

That would be me.

You know that's a lie. She's mine, as long as I keep her taking the serum weekly.

Yes, it's so fucking strong that it's a WEEKLY dosage. Fuck yeah.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Bend the fuck over, Bat-brain.

That's your job.

Who's the one who has Robin as a sex slave devote follower at the moment?

That would be me.

the sad part is, it's completely canon.

batbed.png

After Infinite Crisis, I can make anyone I want my bitch. Thank you, DC~

You know that's a lie. She's mine, as long as I keep her taking the serum weekly.

Yes, it's so fucking strong that it's a WEEKLY dosage. Fuck yeah.

Enjoy your major Loptous blood.

batman_wall.jpg

See this, Stroker? This proves that Robin is mine.

That proves that DICK GREYSON is yours. Which all of those pics were referring to.

This here is obviously Tim Drake. Not the same Robin.

...Although, that does raise the question: Are you Bruce Wayne or Dick Greyson? Since Dick is the current Batman...

That proves that DICK GREYSON is yours. Which all of those pics were referring to.

...Although, that does raise the question: Are you Bruce Wayne or Dick Greyson? Since Dick is the current Batman...

It's the same way with all the Robins.

Damian was anything BUT that way. Tim sure seemed straight, too, with his crush on Starfire...

And you failed to answer the question, Bat-brain.

That's because the answer is obvious, Stroker. I'm the goddamn Batman. That's all that matters.

That's because the answer is obvious, Stroker. I'm the goddamn Batman. That's all that matters.

You're a fake, then. Or Adam West.

Oh, and Robin? Go wait in that closet over there for me. I'll be right in in a second...

Damian was anything BUT that way. Tim sure seemed straight, too, with his crush on Starfire...

wait wut?

Oh, and Robin? Go wait in that closet over there for me. I'll be right in in a second...

No, Stroker. Super heroes don't reveal their true identity to the general public.

wait wut?

Tim totally wants to bang Starfire. Or Raven. Or both.

It's hard to tell between the different media. Sometimes it's Starfire, sometimes it's Racheal Roth.

No, Stroker. Super heroes don't reveal their true identity to the general public.

Tony Stark has more balls than you ever will, Bat-brain.

wait wut?

It's hard to tell between the different media. Sometimes it's Starfire, sometimes it's Racheal Roth.

prove it. as far as i know, the only person Tim has even remotely been attracted to is Stephanie and Kon-el

wait wut?

prove it. as far as i know, the only person Tim has even remotely been attracted to is Stephanie and Kon-el

The Starfire thing is rather blatant in the animated series. He actually DATES Donna Troi for a while before Jason Todd of all people swoops in and steals her away...

wait wut?

The Starfire thing is rather blatant in the animated series. He actually DATES Donna Troi for a while before Jason Todd of all people swoops in and steals her away...

except that the Teen Titans animated show is based on the New Teen Titans comic series, in which the Robin was Dick Grayson. And the episode with Robin's doppelganger with the magic finger reveals that the doppelganger's name is Kcid Nosyarg. And yes, Dick Grayson has (had? who knows?) a relationship with Starfire, to the point where they almost married.

Donna Troy dated Robin??????

I can maybe understand Lachesis, but his hatred of Ishtar is completely unwarranted.

:|

No, it's not! She's an Evil Bitch!

but everyone LOVES Lachesis!!!!

I don't.

any hate is completely unwarranted!

TT_TT

LACHY!

ಠ_ಠ

Good morning everyone! ^_^

I can maybe understand Lachesis, but his hatred of Ishtar is completely unwarranted.

:|

No, it's not! She's an Evil Bitch!

So? Brunnya and Selena (not so sure on Brunnya) were both good in a way, but fighting for the wrong side, mainly because they were too loyal to their country. Swap "loyal to country" to "love enemy leader" and you get why you have to fight Ishtar.