• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Disaster.

K: ((ooc: airgear!kanda. :> he has hidden feelings for his own world's Allen, who's also here, but he's so deep in denial that it's pitch black~))

A: [[so this Allen can still try right? 8D]]

K:((ooc: oh, yes. very much yes. >8D))

A: [[>8DDD *reloads all the lame pick-up lines* Be prepared~]]

K: ((ooc: SLDKFJHLKDSJ LOL 8D /braces self for hammering from muse ;w;))

A: [[And lots of flowers, especially Lotus~ 83]]

K: ((ooc: ....actually, I've yet to figure out what role the lotuses have in the AG!world >w> no flowers, flowers are for girls. D: and Kanda is a manry man plzkthnx))

A: [[Aww, fine, how about Magic Sword? :3]]

K: ((ooc: idk sure? I haven't played FE before. :'D all I know is Roy from SSB >w>))

A: [[Think of Roy's sword then. It can cast Fire. :D]]

K: ((ooc: ooh, pretty~ *w* though Kanda would probably just toss it and give it to Lavi, the pyro 8D))

A: [[DDD8 You make Allen cries. ;A; What about Thunder or Wind? D8>]]

K: ((ooc: ...Thunder is no. Skinn fried him in his recent update D: and Wind he would so graciously give to his world's Allen, if that's possible ;w;))

A: [[... ;.; You are giving his gifts away... Allen is now bawling.]]

K: ((ooc: ;w; deeeeeep down, Kanda doesn't think he deserves any of them))

A: [[Tch, any Yuu deserves this Allen's love, especially the one from his world. But she isn't here so he can just focus on the others~ 8DD]]

K: ((ooc: nah. in Kanda's messed up "I killed so many people" world, he rejects salvation of any kind. P: fff I wonder if that would technically be considered being unfaithful >w>))

A: [[D: Allen will show him more love then. He would leave the other "Yuu"s in less than a second if his Yuu is here, but she isn't, so. OwO]]

K: ((ooc: DDDD: he will REJECT IT ALL and wallow in his denial. LOL let's hope Allen's Yuu gets picked up so the other Kandas can be saved from this abomination of by hit on by Allen. |D))

A: [[ALLEN'S LOVE WILL SAVE YOU. not Yes, let's hope so or no Yuu will able to sleep in the night safely. =w=]]

K: ((ooc: LOL SOB YES IT WILL but he's in deep denial and think he deserves to be saved D: hence, the asshole. ahdfklasd this one can if he would stop being in denial and snuggle with his own not-bf!Allen B|))

A: [[iF THAT ALLEN CAN'T PROVIDE ANY, THIS ALLEN HAS TONS TO GIVE *shotshotshot* Don't be so sure, this Allen is kind of tricky with his magics. He just need to practice to use them in here~ (aka disaster)]]

K: ((ooc: LOL WELL I'm sure his Allen has moar than enough, if only Kanda would accept it. LOL do eeeeet 8D))

A: [[Faithul Yuu is hard to sway. D: ;.; I swear I will use Charm Staff later. I SWEAR.]]

K: ((ooc: faithful!denial!yuu is v. v. hard to sway. >: do it do it /o/))

A: [[;_; Allen is now sulking in the corner of my brain. TOMORROW ALL KANDAS WILL FALL FOR ME yeah right]]

K: ((ooc: ;w; I'm sure there's a nice Kanda around here somewhere. YES ffff is Allen a pedophile? because whether he is or not, I feel like throwing my little doll!Kanda at him ._.))

A: [[Kanda, Kanda, come out, come out wherever you are *shot* WORSHIP AND LOVE ME ALREADY desperate I don't think he is, but he sure will appreciate any kind of Yuu.]]

K: ((ooc: one day, there will be a Kanda who is hopelessly in love with Allen, and they will get along perfectly.. until FE!Yuu arrives. :>))

*pat*

For some reason I can see Srs as Kanda.

Chalis does not have a Facebook. I repeat, Chalis does NOT have a Facebook.

If she does, she's not using her Yahoo e-mail.

You are really, really desperate.

Disaster.

K: ((ooc: airgear!kanda. :> he has hidden feelings for his own world's Allen, who's also here, but he's so deep in denial that it's pitch black~))

A: [[so this Allen can still try right? 8D]]

K:((ooc: oh, yes. very much yes. >8D))

A: [[>8DDD *reloads all the lame pick-up lines* Be prepared~]]

K: ((ooc: SLDKFJHLKDSJ LOL 8D /braces self for hammering from muse ;w;))

A: [[And lots of flowers, especially Lotus~ 83]]

K: ((ooc: ....actually, I've yet to figure out what role the lotuses have in the AG!world >w> no flowers, flowers are for girls. D: and Kanda is a manry man plzkthnx))

A: [[Aww, fine, how about Magic Sword? :3]]

K: ((ooc: idk sure? I haven't played FE before. :'D all I know is Roy from SSB >w>))

A: [[Think of Roy's sword then. It can cast Fire. :D]]

K: ((ooc: ooh, pretty~ *w* though Kanda would probably just toss it and give it to Lavi, the pyro 8D))

A: [[DDD8 You make Allen cries. ;A; What about Thunder or Wind? D8>]]

K: ((ooc: ...Thunder is no. Skinn fried him in his recent update D: and Wind he would so graciously give to his world's Allen, if that's possible ;w;))

A: [[... ;.; You are giving his gifts away... Allen is now bawling.]]

K: ((ooc: ;w; deeeeeep down, Kanda doesn't think he deserves any of them))

A: [[Tch, any Yuu deserves this Allen's love, especially the one from his world. But she isn't here so he can just focus on the others~ 8DD]]

K: ((ooc: nah. in Kanda's messed up "I killed so many people" world, he rejects salvation of any kind. P: fff I wonder if that would technically be considered being unfaithful >w>))

A: [[D: Allen will show him more love then. He would leave the other "Yuu"s in less than a second if his Yuu is here, but she isn't, so. OwO]]

K: ((ooc: DDDD: he will REJECT IT ALL and wallow in his denial. LOL let's hope Allen's Yuu gets picked up so the other Kandas can be saved from this abomination of by hit on by Allen. |D))

A: [[ALLEN'S LOVE WILL SAVE YOU. not Yes, let's hope so or no Yuu will able to sleep in the night safely. =w=]]

K: ((ooc: LOL SOB YES IT WILL but he's in deep denial and think he deserves to be saved D: hence, the asshole. ahdfklasd this one can if he would stop being in denial and snuggle with his own not-bf!Allen B|))

A: [[iF THAT ALLEN CAN'T PROVIDE ANY, THIS ALLEN HAS TONS TO GIVE *shotshotshot* Don't be so sure, this Allen is kind of tricky with his magics. He just need to practice to use them in here~ (aka disaster)]]

K: ((ooc: LOL WELL I'm sure his Allen has moar than enough, if only Kanda would accept it. LOL do eeeeet 8D))

A: [[Faithul Yuu is hard to sway. D: ;.; I swear I will use Charm Staff later. I SWEAR.]]

K: ((ooc: faithful!denial!yuu is v. v. hard to sway. >: do it do it /o/))

A: [[;_; Allen is now sulking in the corner of my brain. TOMORROW ALL KANDAS WILL FALL FOR ME yeah right]]

K: ((ooc: ;w; I'm sure there's a nice Kanda around here somewhere. YES ffff is Allen a pedophile? because whether he is or not, I feel like throwing my little doll!Kanda at him ._.))

A: [[Kanda, Kanda, come out, come out wherever you are *shot* WORSHIP AND LOVE ME ALREADY desperate I don't think he is, but he sure will appreciate any kind of Yuu.]]

K: ((ooc: one day, there will be a Kanda who is hopelessly in love with Allen, and they will get along perfectly.. until FE!Yuu arrives. :>))

That spoiler is a bit too long for me to read. =[

... Now that's kind of creepy.

Edited by Batman

stalkers

*stalks*

I'm actually searching for everyone on Facebook.

Not easy if you don't have an E-Mail up, though...

He already added my girlfriend. :wtf:

He already added my girlfriend. :wtf:

Tell her to kick him out of her friend list.

as soon as she goes on....

BAM!

Ouch. :/

Say, dad, you got a Facebook?

Same question to Fia and Sirius.

And BL, and Freohr, and RFoF, and all the girls in SF...

Yes I do have a FB but I'm not really using it.

No, I really MEANT everyone. Not just the girls.

Mind if I add you, dad?

That spoiler is a bit too long for me to read. =[

It's not important anyway~

Say, dad, you got a Facebook?

Same question to Fia and Sirius Bianchi. Sirius is apparently not here right now...

I have. Not really into it though.

I am here to confirm that I do not have a Facebook. Repeat, I do not have a Facebook.

I'm me, I should know.

Thank you for not over reacting like everyone else has.