• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

... I really hate those "inflicts status when hit" pokémons.

Use special attacks.

I know.

The thing is... currently (read: I'm using a Growlithe at the moment), my only special attack is also my weakest (lolember). Which sometimes means not OHKOing, which leads to taking a status-inflicting skill in my face anyway.

Fa thinks if your bored go watch this

Fa's right. Check it out, Miyamoto watches Mario getting rick rolled.

I know.

The thing is... currently (read: I'm using a Growlithe at the moment), my only special attack is also my weakest (lolember). Which sometimes means not OHKOing, which leads to taking a status-inflicting skill in my face anyway.

Yeah I know that sucks. I remember hating getting to Cianwood the first time because I'd get poisoned all the time by those fucking Tentacools.

I know.

Yeah I know that sucks. I remember hating getting to Cianwood the first time because I'd get poisoned all the time by those fucking Tentacools.

Oh right, Tentacools... I'll have do deal with those bitches soon.

It doesn't help that there's a lot of trainers around, and on my first run I didn't know Typhlosion could learn Thunderpunch >_>

Typhlosion can learn thunderpunch!?!

Actually, that makes sense. My Typhlosion had firepunch at one point.

Does that mean it can use ice punch too?

It doesn't help that there's a lot of trainers around, and on my first run I didn't know Typhlosion could learn Thunderpunch >_>

Typhlosion can learn thunderpunch!?!

Actually, that makes sense. My Typhlosion had firepunch at one point.

Does that mean it can use ice punch too?

It can't.

Too bad Growlithe can only get Thunder Fang after evolving to Arcanine AND going to a move relearner... two things I won't get soon enough.

Either of them are double edged swords. The first one grants you a better stat where Shinx lacks a little, but rivalry isn't always useful.

On the other hand, the second one has intimidate, which is quite useful, but relaxed makes it lose speed a bit, which is an electric pokemons forte.

It's really up to you.

Too bad the Shinx line is too slow. Luxray has 80 base speed. And do you actually need speed to get through the story?

Either of them are double edged swords. The first one grants you a better stat where Shinx lacks a little, but rivalry isn't always useful.

On the other hand, the second one has intimidate, which is quite useful, but relaxed makes it lose speed a bit, which is an electric pokemons forte.

It's really up to you.

Too bad the Shinx line is too slow. Luxray has 80 base speed. And do you actually need speed to get through the story?

Grinding one pokémon lets you steamroll any story, provided you have a varied element moveset.

Too bad Growlithe can only get Thunder Fang after evolving to Arcanine AND going to a move relearner... two things I won't get soon enough.

It would've been especially useful considering they have paper thin defense but tons of special defense.

Oh well, there's always Kadabra...

It's really up to you.

Grinding one pokémon lets you steamroll any story, provided you have a varied element moveset.

I never really thought of varied movesets back when I was 8. I still went through with Typhlosion. In most playthroughs I used to have, it was my starter and whatever legendaries I could find that took me through the game.

In Diamond, that's when it started to develop into an actual team, leading to the team of Lv. 67-69 I have now, in that game.

It's really up to you.

I never really thought of varied movesets back when I was 8. I still went through with Typhlosion. In most playthroughs I used to have, it was my starter and whatever legendaries I could find that took me through the game.

In Diamond, that's when it started to develop into an actual team, leading to the team of Lv. 67-69 I have now, in that game.

I used to make teams. Now, I make duos, at most.

Grinding solves almost everything in single player. Because you still can't beat a geodude with thunder.

Recommend me good Wii co-op games.

Return of House of the Dead.

Fa says Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicle

The only FPS survival-horror games I really like are RE4 and L4D. :/

Return of House of the Dead.

Fa says Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicle

The only FPS survival-horror games I really like are RE4 and L4D. :/

You could try Metal Slug or the Lego Star Wars games. or look at this site and see which one interest you. http://www.co-optimus.com/system.php?page=0&id=3&reverse=

Edited by Generic Officer