• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Death will be most displeased.

When I had death as an interest it was more of a reference to killing things anyway not any person though I do know a few angels of death that are kind of pissed at the fact that no one stays dead here.

Fa says Hi Robin!

Hello Fa! join me, and we can destroy the human scum together, and rule a dragon utopia for the rest of eternity!

When I had death as an interest it was more of a reference to killing things anyway not any person though I do know a few angels of death that are kind of pissed at the fact that no one stays dead here.

I know Angel of Death. He's a member here. And then there's Death. And Musashi Batman.

Fa says Hi Robin!

Hello Fa! join me, and we can destroy the human scum together, and rule a dragon utopia for the rest of eternity!

I know Angel of Death. He's a member here. And then there's Death. And Musashi Batman.

Sure! *Fa goes play with a butterfly*

Fa says Hi Robin!

We have/had a Doom, too.

Also, Hello there, Robin~

Fa says Hi Robin!

Sure! *Fa goes play with a butterfly*

no! come baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~aaaaaaaack!

Fa says Hi Robin!

We have/had a Doom, too.

I remember Doom! i haven't seen him around, though...

>_>

hi Deathstroke!

(>'-')>

Fa says Hi Robin!

We have/had a Doom, too.

>_>

hi Deathstroke!

(>'-')>

:3

Say, would you like a dose of Mind-Controlling Serum Strawberry Martini?

Edited by Deathstroke

Fa says Hi Robin!

We have/had a Doom, too.

>_>

hi Deathstroke!

(>'-')>

cocktails! <3

Fa says Hi Robin!

We have/had a Doom, too.

>_>

hi Deathstroke!

(>'-')>

Doom refers to my ultimate attack which kills an opponent in 2 minutes / 6 cards in Re:CoM.

Oh and Deathstroke here are some,Vexen made mind controling drugs ice cubes for that Martini if robin wants it on the rocks.

Fa says Hi Robin!

We have/had a Doom, too.

>_>

hi Deathstroke!

(>'-')>

cocktails! <3

Cheers~

Fa says Hi Robin!

We have/had a Doom, too.

>_>

hi Deathstroke!

(>'-')>

Doom refers to my ultimate attack which kills an opponent in 2 minutes / 6 cards in Re:CoM.

Oh and Deathstroke here are some,Vexen made mind controling drugs ice cubes for that Martini if robin wants it on the rocks.

Ah, thank you! *Snatches said "Ice Cubes" and pays*

hey, i got into this huge argument with a friend of mine.

given enough time, i'm pretty sure batman could whoop superman's big behind, but he disagrees.

what say you?

given enough time, i'm pretty sure batman could whoop superman's big behind, but he disagrees.

what say you?

Squirrelgirl comes in and whoops both their asses.

on the serious side,

Pretty much Batman could win all he needs to do is get a piece of green kryptonite and superman is powerless. though we must remember that in the DC universe no one stays dead ever, so even if one of them died in the fight it just takes a few comics to retcon the whole fight.

what say you?

Batman would win. He's always prepared, so I'm sure he has some kryptonite laying around just in case.