• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't even know there is an Elite mode until I finished my 2nd playthrough. >_>

I haven't played it ever.

FIA~!!!

I'M In biology right now. ._.

How?

Because of the double exp? Or is there something else I'm missing..

Elite mode is the easy out.

There's nothing wrong with that!

Your words mean nothing.

I didn't even know there is an Elite mode until I finished my 2nd playthrough. >_>

FIA~!!!

Truly the next NoName.

Edited by ?!

Elite mode sucks. Abusing the arena in a normal playthrough is so much more enjoyable.

Delicious scroll abuse.

FIA~!!!

Truly the next NoName.

This might be somewhat close to the truth.

FIA~!!!

Truly the next NoName.

Hey, he is roxas only thing that kept him alive was his use to the organization since he had a keyblade.

FIA~!!!

Truly the next NoName.

Hey, he is roxas only thing that kept him alive was his use to the organization since he had a keyblade.

Roxas has mental issues.

FIA~!!!

Truly the next NoName.

Well he is a slut so he could've pleasured the females and transvestites in Organization XIII

FIA~!!!

Son~ <3

Close your browser.

Elite mode sucks. Abusing the arena in a normal playthrough is so much more enjoyable.

How can you say such a thing. Elite mode is absolutely delightfull.

Delicious scroll abuse.

Bingo~

Delicious scroll abuse.

Bingo~

All abuse is more satisfactory in elite mode imo.

Delicious scroll abuse.

Bingo~

Elite mode means less time to use good scrolls, so no.

Delicious scroll abuse.

Bingo~

Abuse is abuse, in fact when a game gets too hard if I use gameshark to get past where I am stuck it is still satisfactory for me. so we shouldn't complain about how others play their own games.

Delicious scroll abuse.

Bingo~

Abuse is abuse, in fact when a game gets too hard if I use gameshark to get past where I am stuck it is still satisfactory for me. so we shouldn't complain about how others play their own games.

Cheating through codes is lame.

Elite mode means less time to use good scrolls, so no.

I start by using people who'll suck anyway till I get the needed scrolls and then spam 30 perfect levels quickly. I love it.

I do not give you permission to use gameshark.

Well first the only codes I would ever use are things like quick exp gain not the Unlimited whatever code and I usually beat the game at least once with out the codes as well. but like I said don't complain about what others do becasue we are just as guilty of abusing the glitches and other hidden secrets of games.

My favorite cheat codes are the ones that give the characters attacks they normally should not have, like in golden sun when I gave Issac Judgement as a regular psynergy attack.

My favorite cheat codes are the ones that give the characters attacks they normally should not have, like in golden sun when I gave Issac Judgement as a regular psynergy attack.

Lame.

Hey, when a game pisses me off I like to break it, or if I have played the game enough times I need to find new ways to bring my interest back into that game. Hex editing the game otherwise known as using a game shark does this for me so to each their own.