FE4 THREAD

Fia

Is it just me, or does every rock-type leader have

Geodude + Geodude/Onix + new region's rock Pokemon.?

<_<

Anyway. Craniados epic failed against my Shinx and got OHKO'ed. ^_^

Where do I go next?

...Actually, I think I'm done for today.

I believe you go back to the city where you get the HM for cut and take the north exit. Next gym should be two towns north of the third town you can get too. You will need to preform one side quest at the Valley Windworks before you can move on to the sixth town and gym 2.

Don't you get the HM for Cut in Eterna City, which is his destination? Though anyway, you have to go to the town after Sandgem, which I forgot the name to, and throw down with some Team Galactic scrubs near the north exit. I forgot the rest of the details...

is he playing platnium, diamond, or peral. If platnium you get the HM for cut in the third city you vist, I think it's jublife or something like that which ever one has floroma town directly north of it. You can't use cut outside of battle till you beat the second gym leader who is in Eterna City.

Oh. I only have Diamond and Pearl, and I remember getting the HM for Cut in Eterna City. And yes, Jubilife is south of Floaroma (did I spell that right?).

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

No, truly.

Becuase everything that sees the light of day is a preconceived concept that humans do not invent, but only discover?

I'm not talking about anything religious here.

Do you honestly think there's room for true invention after centuries of accumulated knowledge?

Come to think of it, "Batma" is actually an interesting name. Thanks for the idea.

Batma is the name of a crack dub of an episode of the Adam West series, here in BR.

Actually it's Batima, but still.

Come to think of it, "Batma" is actually an interesting name. Thanks for the idea.

Batma is the name of a crack dub of an episode of the Adam West series, here in BR.

Actually it's Batima, but still.

Crack? You mean shit.

No, truly.

Becuase everything that sees the light of day is a preconceived concept that humans do not invent, but only discover?

Do you honestly think there's room for true invention after centuries of accumulated knowledge?

When did religion enter the equation? blink.gif

There is. True inventions are still happening. Then again, you're talking to someone know as "Naiveman." :awesome:

Meh, too lazy to fix.

I'm picky about spelling, ok Musashi? ;___;

Go back and read my edit.

*Looks*

:awesome:

No, truly.

When did religion enter the equation? blink.gif

Why the hell is that blink smiley between image tags

Anyway, it entered the equation when you talked about preconceived concepts humans don't invent, but discover. Although I believe that was in Plato too.

There is. True inventions are still happening. Then again, you're talking to someone know as "Naiveman." :awesome:

Cluelessman.

Why the hell is that blink smiley between image tags

Anyway, it entered the equation when you talked about preconceived concepts humans don't invent, but discover. Although I believe that was in Plato too.

Cluelessman.

There were image tags? Not sure why. :\

I guess I got it from Plato, because I never put religion into the argument. It only brings trouble.

That too.

What are you talking about, Lux?

PW: JFA: Case 3. Whenever Franziska whips Moe, he sings some clown spinoff lines to the themesong of "The Fresh Prince of Bel-air."

Aha.

I think it's time to play RF now. Gotta water those crops. :>

PW: JFA: Case 3. Whenever Franziska whips Moe, he sings some clown spinoff lines to the themesong of "The Fresh Prince of Bel-air."

JFA's cases:

1 - pathetic

2 - average (plot-relevant, at least)

3 - average

4 - awesome

I seldom paid attention to the references.

I never cared about Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

I could theoretically have watched it back when I was a kid, but I've never liked that kind of show.

It's an ok show, but that rapper undertone to it really bothers me. Although one spiel in particular was good. Will was talking to his mother about maybe coming home, and it went something like this...

Will: So I've been thinking that I want to--

*Aunt and Uncle walk in*

Will: HAVE one pepperoni, one anchovi, and one plain cheese pizza! Love you, bye!

*Aunt and Uncle stare at him*

Will: Oh, that just makes them bring it to you faster.

Aha.

I think it's time to play RF now. Gotta water those crops. :>

Three questions

How many dungeons have you completed, how much love points does Melody have, and do you have the hammer yet?

Three questions

How many dungeons have you completed, how much love points does Melody have, and do you have the hammer yet?

I've completed three caves

Melody has 5 love points

I've upgraded up to the silver hammer (unless you meant a different hammer that I'm not aware of)

Anything else you'd like to ask?