• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

And what might that trend be, Luxy?

The generosity of their ah... Endowments...

Chalis, I've done all the requests. What now?

Talk to everyone every day, explore the spring area, and visit the board frequently.

Oh, and begin mining.

Alright.

Mining? I thought that was useless in this game... And where do I mine? Where's the best place?

I talk to Cecilia each day. I give her an apple when I can. It's Spring 10. Not a single love point. Not even a single friendship point!

What am I doing wrong! ;___;

Alicia's falling in love with me instead. ;____;

Alicia loves it when you ask for a fortune. You're the only one who believes in her. :>

You're doing nothing wrong. Participate in festivals, and talk to everyone twice a day. FP levels like that.

Alright.

Mining? I thought that was useless in this game... And where do I mine? Where's the best place?

It's not broken like in RF1, but it still helps. Everywhere, really. Spring area for now since you're maybe level 5ish by now?

Give Sapphires to Yue.

Night guys. It's Higurashi time.

Get lost.

Sleep well.

Not sleeping. Watching Higurashi. Thus Higurashi time.

I'm never, EVER going to sleep to the sound of Cicadas chirping EVER again. Thanks a lot, Higurashi...

You said "Night" which is generally what people say when they're going to sleep. :facepalm:

I was watching a computer match on Mario Party (the first one), and there was the minigame Tightrope Treachery. The funny thing was, Mario shot a cannon ball and hit...

:awesome:

...wait for it...

himself.

Also, Wario got shot off the tightrope about a few feet before the finish line.

I talk to Cecilia each day. I give her an apple when I can. It's Spring 10. Not a single love point. Not even a single friendship point!

What am I doing wrong! ;___;

Alicia's falling in love with me instead. ;____;

Alicia loves it when you ask for a fortune. You're the only one who believes in her. :>

You're doing nothing wrong. Participate in festivals, and talk to everyone twice a day. FP levels like that.

It's not broken like in RF1, but it still helps. Everywhere, really. Spring area for now since you're maybe level 5ish by now?

Give Sapphires to Yue.

=/

Speaking of which when will the first happen?

Yeah, I'm level 6. I'm going up to 15 then calling it quits 'till gen 2.

No. But I do know that Ceci likes gems. :3

Which I will be when I'm done with my nightly dose of Higurashi. But that comes first.

Also, Rika is technically not a child. She's actually several hundred years old, but since she's in a Groundhog's Day loop, she's still got the body of a 10 year old. Thus the creepy adult voice.

She's also Frederika (Furude Rika = Frederika) Bernkastel from Umineko no Naku Koro ni. No clue why she changed so much in such a comparatively short time, though...

=/

No. But I do know that Ceci likes gems. :3

:>

Look at your calender.

...Yeah, I meant minimum. There's a difficulty curve in 2nd Gen.

Just do it once, she sounds so cute when she's happy~

=/

No. But I do know that Ceci likes gems. colon3.gif

:>

Look at your calender.

...Yeah, I meant minimum. There's a difficulty curve in 2nd Gen.

Just do it once, she sounds so cute when she's happy~

D:

I have a calender?! *starts searching house*

Please tell me things get harder. It's ridiculously easy right now. D:

Once...? Fine. But only ONCE! You shall not trick me into marrying her!

Back. Raping Talim with Voldo is very fun indeed. :3

:facepalm:

I'M NOT JAPANESE DAMMIT. AND JAPANESE =/= KOREAN YOU IGNORANT SON OF A BITCH! >:O

Dude I need him in my friend list!

Also I see my faithful Nagi missed me. *pat*

DIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

Hi!

Edited by Nagi

DIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi!

Good evening :3

Just had some business to take care of for tonight, but I'm here until I go to sleep now.

D:

I have a calender?! *starts searching house*

Please tell me things get harder. It's ridiculously easy right now. D:

Once...? Fine. But only ONCE! You shall not trick me into marrying her!

...Look at your bookshelf too.

Go into the other areas, nothing's stopping you. D:

Just because you're nice to her doesn't mean you have to marry her, Lux. Besides... Yue's mine.

Hi!

Good evening :3

Just had some business to take care of for tonight, but I'm here until I go to sleep now.

:sob: Bye...

I just have swimming trunks ;D All the clothing (she was selling 4) are a wopping 3000g each D:

Wait...you can walk around in your swimming trunks?

I know what I'm doing in the winter.

Mais bought his trunks. I can't wait until winter. :>