FE4 THREAD

Fia

Axes suck, son.

Just get out.

You fail; please die and have your corpse fed to the sharks.

FE 4 axes suck.

I don't care much for FE4's gameplay as much as I used to.

FE4 THREAD.

This thread isn't even mostly about FE4 anymore.

Edited by Black Soldier

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Axes suck, son.

Just get out.

You fail; please die and have your corpse fed to the sharks.

FE 4 axes suck.

I don't care much for FE4's gameplay as much as I used to.

FE4 THREAD.

So?

FE4 THREAD.

Anyone with half a brain knows that axes stopped sucking by default after FE4, since weight compensation formulas were implemented. It's even the best weapon type in some games of the series (FE9's forged steel axes come to mind, here).

Stop being a fool.

Pshaw, that's just you.

Nope.

That's not what I was going into.

He mistook an Iron Axe for a Killer Axe.

FE4 THREAD.

Anyone with half a brain knows that axes stopped sucking by default after FE4, since weight compensation formulas were implemented. It's even the best weapon type in some games of the series (FE9's forged steel axes come to mind, here).

Stop being a fool.

I'm aware of the fact that axes suck in FE4, but you didn't specify that you were referring to how axes are in FE4 when you made this post:

Axes suck, son.

Just get out.

Be more fucking specific next time.

FE4 THREAD.

Stop being a fool.

I'm aware of the fact that axes suck in FE4, but you didn't specify that you were referring to how axes are in FE4 when you made this post:

Axes suck, son.

Just get out.

Dude.

Why would I need or want to waste time being specific when telling goddamn CrashGordon to get out of this thread?

FE4 THREAD.

Stop being a fool.

Axes suck, son.

Just get out.

Dude.

Why would I need or want to waste time being specific when telling goddamn CrashGordon to get out of this thread?

Telling him to get out won't work at all, because CrashGordon is so stubborn, he makes me look like I'm not stubborn. And I admitted several times that I'm quite stubborn.

Edited by Black Soldier

*points to the Fire Emblem Boards*

I think that's the place you're looking for, if you seek to speak of FE4 anymore.

Wait.

What was that picture about? =o

serenesscreen-1.png

FE4 THREAD.

Stop being a fool.

Axes suck, son.

Just get out.

Dude.

Telling him to get out won't work at all, because CrashGordon is so stubborn, he makes me look like I'm not stubborn. And I admitted several times that I'm quite stubborn.

I don't know if you've noticed, but... he promised not to post here anymore. And do you see him posting here now?

Also, your "stubbornness" makes you look like a fool every now and then. You may or may not want to take care of that eventually.

I don't know if you've noticed, but... he promised not to post here anymore. And do you see him posting here now?

You actually think he's going to keep that promise?

Also, your "stubbornness" makes you look like a fool every now and then. You may or may not want to take care of that eventually.

You know little about me, so stop talking. My stubbornness came from some people who are terrible at convincing me, yet continue to do so.

Edited by Black Soldier

You actually think he's going to keep that promise?

He's pretty much doing it. Didn't you notice?

You know little about me, so stop talking. My stubbornness came from some people.

Actually, that was my way of saying "stop talking."

I don't have any interest of knowing anything about you, but I don't have any interest in you starting drama out of something I tell somebody else. Learn2context, it wasn't the first time I saw you doing that.

Thanks.

TheEnd, Black Soldier, please shut the fuck up. This is really immature and is getting nowhere.

Thanks.

Seph.

Silence.

This is important, I'm arguing over the internet.

Edited by TheEnd

Seph.

Silence.

I'm so sorry.

Will you ever forgive me?

THIS IS UNFORGIVABLE

I'd be already napping if it weren't for my sick father. orz

Edited by TheEnd

Seph.

Silence.

I'm so sorry.

THIS IS UNFORGIVABLE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*bows*

I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN PLEASE

Seph.

Silence.

I'm so sorry.

THIS IS UNFORGIVABLE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*bows*

I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN PLEASE

YOU'LL NEED A FIA TICKET IF YOU WANT FORGIVENESS