FE4 THREAD

Fia

There's a limit for bottling. Eventually you explode.

I haven't exploded for a long while yet. It's quite effective. colon3.gif

TheEnd's right, You might eventually.

I don't know. After 14 years, I'm beginning to think I have an infinite capacity for bottling.

I thought so too, but I failed..., I got drunk, got rejected, and went on with my life eventually (this was about 5 months ago, right before I became active here)

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a limit for bottling. Eventually you explode.

I haven't exploded for a long while yet. It's quite effective. colon3.gif

TheEnd's right, You might eventually.

I don't know. After 14 years, I'm beginning to think I have an infinite capacity for bottling.

You're young.

Very young.

By episode 1 and 2 do you mean the entire first season premiere and the other normal episode or just the premiere?

I didn't think it was THAT good.

I mean, sure it was a good breath of fresh air that we needed, but I didn't buy the Lydia thing. It was too egged on.

Maybe it's because House was in a vulnerable state, but still.

That whole premiere, when House was in Mayfield.

It was pretty damn good because most of previous episodes House was doing the same shit over and over.

But I sorta agree on the Lydia part. Although not bad, it wasn't good either. More like it was needed. But, if we take in consideration that he was in there for a month, it makes sense.

It was pretty damn good because most of previous episodes House was doing the same shit over and over.

I can agree.

But I sorta agree on the Lydia part. Although not bad, it wasn't good either. More like it was needed. But, if we take in consideration that he was in there for a month, it makes sense.

After Stacy, House doesn't strike me as the type to have relationships.

I thought so too, but I failed..., I got drunk, got rejected, and went on with my life eventually (this was about 5 months ago, right before I became active here)

Perhaps my life is much, much easier than everyone else who comes to this place. Maybe this is why I can bottle without limit.

You're young.

Very young.

In the life span I'm guessing I'll have, I am. 14 years is only... 1/76 of my entire life span. Hopefully.

After Stacy, House doesn't strike me as the type to have relationships.

Maybe that was the point?

Seriously, whoever said that Shanan is invincible is an idiot. Completely brain-dead.

Shut up.

Perhaps my life is much, much easier than everyone else who comes to this place. Maybe this is why I can bottle without limit.

You're young.

Very young.

In the life span I'm guessing I'll have, I am. 14 years is only... 1/76 of my entire life span. Hopefully.

Maybe, but you can't know for sure, everything may change in just 1 or 2 months time

I think you missed the math there, son.

Oh, and...FCB! FCB! FCB! OLÉ, OLÉ!!!

You're young.

Very young.

Lux, Lux...

Shut up.

It's true.

What did you do again?

Arion + No Holsety = Invincible.

Hell, I tried to lure his dragons out with Celice and Shanan so that he would run back the castle for reinforcements, and Shanan was killed by the regular Dragon Knights.

Shut up.

It's true.

What did you do again?

Hell, I tried to lure his dragons out with Celice and Shanan so that he would run back the castle for reinforcements, and Shanan was killed by the regular Dragon Knights.

Sleep Staff. Berserk Staff.

Shut up.

It's true.

What did you do again?

Damn it Ninji. We told you to do this before. Why didn't you listen to us?

Shut up.

It's true.

What did you do again?

Because he wants to lose.

]

Great idea to attract mounted lance users with a swordsman.

Perhaps you could use all your magicians at once and finish him with your holy weapon users. After staffing him of course.

Edited by Dante

Shut up.

It's true.

What did you do again?

Because he wants to lose.

Only Ninji could fail against normal enemies with Shanan.

There is no sleep staff in this file, and I'm not putting Sharlow in range of all of those DKs.

Great idea to attract mounted lance users with a swordsman.

THE SLEEP SWORD ONES HIT HIM

Perhaps you could use all your magicians at once and finish him with your holy weapon users. After staffing him of course.

Again, no staves.

Also, somehow, Shanan ended up dodging one of his attacks, but not killing him. He ran back to his castle to full heal (wtf), and then came out to see that all of his allies were dead, which caused him to run back into the castle, which gave me enough time to seize it.

:) :D :awesome::newyears:

In my old school, girls in grades 6, 7 and 8 occasionally wouldn't even wear underwear.

Eh, that's getting a little too young...

According to my cousin, in high school (my old school was also her high school), virgins don't exist. Pretty much most girls go around without underwear so they can "have fun" in the school.

There are tons of girls asking cash for abortions and etc.

And there are hundreds of people in each grade. The school is pretty massive.

I kid you not.

Edited by Seph

:) :D :awesome::newyears:

In my old school, girls in grades 6, 7 and 8 occasionally wouldn't even wear underwear.

Eh, that's getting a little too young...

According to my cousin, in high school (my old school was also her high school), virgins don't exist. Pretty much most girls go around without underwear so they can "have fun" in the school.

There are tons of girls asking cash for abortions and etc.

And there are hundreds of people in each grade. The school is pretty massive.

Man, so different from those retarded belgians