• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hardly known for being the best FE player, but...

K, I'm playing FE4 while I peruse the thread, and I got Sigurd to die in the arena! YES! Oh, and who should I pair Ira with?

Lex or Holyn.

I've seen a few people use Dew or Noish though.

K good. Another thing, should I bother using Diadora at all?

Silencing the Dark Mage in C1.

Giving Ethlin the Light Sword in C2.

That's her use

Chalis, do I HAVE to get to level 15 before Gen 2? This is getting so slow and so boooooooring...

Also, is the school in Gen 2 useful?

You don't have to get to Level 15 but It makes it easier for Your kid to fight. (I was Level 8. 0_0)

The school in gen two gives you the Recipes for crafting, cooking, forging, etc. So yeah it's useful.>_>

K, I'm playing FE4 while I peruse the thread, and I got Sigurd to die in the arena! YES! Oh, and who should I pair Ira with?

Lex or Holyn.

I'm not using Cuan, Fin, or Lex (Besides to get Skasaher) at the moment. Should I?

Fin will save your ass in Gen 2. Trust me get him promoted ASAP.

Lex is good with the Hero Axe unless you missed it. >_>

Cuan can give Leaf decent bases so level him up a bit.

Diadora= Worst unit in the game.

Is Ardan useful? At all? (READ: in any way possible besides being a decent castle guard?)

And is it a bad thing that I killed Jamka?

On the topic of FE5:

My god this is going slowly. Thank god for Dagda and Havan/Othin. Should I keep using Dagda?

Lex or Holyn.

Silencing the Dark Mage in C1.

Giving Ethlin the Light Sword in C2.

That's her use

She can also silence that guy with a sleep staff (and maybe someone else, randomly) so the Silence Staff can be more easily bought by Adean, Levin or whoever. It's a good experience source, after all.

Is Ardan useful? At all? (READ: in any way possible besides being a decent castle guard?)

No.

It is, but... it doesn't really make that much of a difference, in the end. He's a good unit, but kind of a second-rate father. Also, the Killer Bow is cool, but you'll have little use for it once you get a Hero.

On the topic of FE5:

My god this is going slowly. Thank god for Dagda and Havan/Othin. Should I keep using Dagda?

Ardan sucks.

Not really, you just missed out on a decent ranged attacker. That's all.

Yeah he's good but make sure to give the others some EXP. Give him the SPD ring and/or some level ups with Sety scroll. Give him an Iron Axe before finishing chapter 3.

Lex or Holyn.

I'm not using Cuan, Fin, or Lex (Besides to get Skasaher) at the moment. Should I?

About Fin: Crap. Crap crap crap crap crap. I guess I'm going to have to use the arena a bit more, then. ^_^

About Lex: I use him for the odd kill or so, and I am about 2 turns away from getting the Hero Axe, so no worries there.

About Cuan: See Fin. Does it matter if I'm using Ethlin fairly regularly? (READ: as both a healer and a combat unit)

Lex or Holyn.

About Fin: Crap. Crap crap crap crap crap. I guess I'm going to have to use the arena a bit more, then. ^_^

About Lex: I use him for the odd kill or so, and I am about 2 turns away from getting the Hero Axe, so no worries there.

About Cuan: See Fin. Does it matter if I'm using Ethlin fairly regularly? (READ: as both a healer and a combat unit)

Always do the most you can of the arena. Always.

... >_>

Yes?

Lex or Holyn.

For Fin and Cuan the only reason they seem crappy is because you are facing axe users later they get better. Fins Hero Lance!!

For Ethlin just use her for healing, thats what I did and shes fine...

Has anyone read the Maximum Ride series of novels?

Read the Angel Experiment, School's out Forever, Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports, the Last Warning, and then I put it down because it got too childish and shallow. :P