• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, Alec & Noish promo'd! Also, Diadora is officially the worst unit in my team, Ardan has surpassed the level at which he isn't some weakling bitch and Sigurd has died for the third time. Only one of which was intentional.

Yay, Alec & Noish promo'd! Also, Diadora is officially the worst unit in my team, Ardan has surpassed the level at which he isn't some weakling bitch and Sigurd has died for the third time. Only one of which was intentional.

Your opinion is invalid.

As it turns out, 2-H swords are quite useful once you train up enough. They tend to kill in two hits at level 8, instead of the customary 4-6 for 1-H swords.

Hehe... Well I just bought a claymore from the beginning. :D

Edited by Roxas

As it turns out, 2-H swords are quite useful once you train up enough. They tend to kill in two hits at level 8, instead of the customary 4-6 for 1-H swords.

Yeah, but 2-H swords leave you open in the beginning swing. emo13.gif

I let my foes strike first. 2-H swords have more impressive range and knockback. It was awesome when a monster jumped at me and I slashed it midswing, causing 55 damage. :awesome:

1-H swords have start-up lag as well.

Your opinion is invalid.

???

Kay, chapter 2...

Well, Ira promotes after conquering the next castle (forgot what it's called and too lazy to check), and Lex has officially loved her. Hero Axe=pwn.

Yeah, but 2-H swords leave you open in the beginning swing. emo13.gif

I let my foes strike first. 2-H swords have more impressive range and knockback. It was awesome when a monster jumped at me and I slashed it midswing, causing 55 damage. :awesome:

1-H swords have start-up lag as well.

Not as much though.

When you get to the second gen forge the crap out of your weapons then level them.

Hehe... Well I just bought a claymore from the beginning. :D

I had one to start with, but after using 1-H swords in RF1, ending the game using a defender... I didn't like the start-up lag. Now that I can kill in two swings, mostly, I actually prefer the 2-H swords. :awesome:

First Lux... now Ether...

We need some heterosexual loops NOW.

Whoa whoa whoa! That's never happening again!

And I tried to loop with Fia, but I got little enthusiasm, so I gave up. I can't loop with Chalis because of our permanowub treaty, I can't loop with Harodoku because she's a lesbian, and I can't loop with Sara because she wouldn't respond and she's not around anymore. =/

And I tried to loop with Fia, but I got little enthusiasm, so I gave up. I can't loop with Chalis because of our permanowub treaty, I can't loop with Harodoku because she's a lesbian, and I can't loop with Sara because she wouldn't respond and she's not around anymore. =/

I'd be willing to pretend for you...

We kinda need a female for that, don't you think?

SOMEBODY TELL FIA THAT SHE HAS TO FORGIVE ME! :<

She won't listen to me... :/

*patpat*

what

Hmm?