• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't really make much of a difference.

Except it does. You pair a crappy father to get amazing children (Noish), you pair a great father to get amazing children (Lex). It's called profit and gain.

Lex is also great with Patty and Faval. In fact, Bridget's best pairing is probably Lex.

Lex is also great with Arthur and Tinny.

Noish? Good luck.

You can pair him up with Bridget or Tiltyu instead of Ayra and you get a profit.

Edited by Shanan

Except it does. You pair a crappy father to get amazing children (Noish), you pair a great father to get amazing children (Lex). It's called profit and gain.

Lex is also great with Patty and Faval. In fact, Bridget's best pairing is probably Lex.

Noish? Good luck.

You can pair him up with Bridget or Tiltyu instead of Ayra and you get a profit.

Bridget best pairing is Holyn. =<

Tiltyu and Lex is for the Warth + Ambush combo, that's all. They aren't really that effective, so no thanks.

Why would you bother with Noish in the first place? =x

Lex/Ayra is easy and awesome, they are just perfect. I don't see the reason why I should ignore this pairing. >_>

Noish? Good luck.

You can pair Ayra with anything, really.

OKAY GUYS

THIS IS NOW A GENEALOGY THREAD

Adean

x Sigurd -> Lester

x Azel -> Rana

Ayra

x Lex -> Lakche/Skasaher?

(xGalzus -> Mareeta?) UNPOSSIBLE

Lachesis

x Beowulf -> Delmud

x Finn -> Nanna

Sylvia

x Levin -> Leen

x Claude -> Corple

Fury

x Levin -> Sety/Fee

Bridget

x Jamka? -> Faval/Patty

Tiltyu

x Levin -> Arthur

x Sigurd -> Tinny

y/y

Edited by Finn

OKAY GUYS

THIS IS NOW A GENEALOGY THREAD

Adean

x Sigurd -> Lester

x Azel -> Rana

Ayra

x Lex -> Lakche/Skasaher?

(xGalzus -> Mareeta?)

Lachesis

x Beowulf -> Delmud

x Finn -> Nanna

Sylvia

x Levin -> Leen

x Claude -> Corple

Fury

x Levin -> Sety/Fee

Bridget

x Jamka? -> Faval/Patty

Tiltyu

x Levin -> Arthur

x Sigurd -> Tinny

y/y

WHAT???

Bridget best pairing is Holyn. =<

For Faval, it's not much different but he has Elite.

But Patty needs help the most. She really needs Elite to level up well. Moonlight Sword isn't too helpful. Elite is much more helpful for someone like Patty.

But generally Bridget should get Holyn, yes, since Bridget's children aren't as important anyway.

Tiltyu and Lex is for the Warth + Ambush combo, that's all. They aren't really that effective, so no thanks.

Lex and Tiltyu are amazing together. I guess you don't know how to use them, because they kill pretty much everything.

A boss in the epilogue has 72 HP and 18 Res, Robert I believe. With Tron and a Magic Ring (which she should be using), Tinny can OHKO this guy. She's that powerful.

Ask Tinny. I suggested him to use Lex/Tiltyu and he loved it. Ask TheEnd too.

Why would you bother with Noish in the first place? =x

Noish gives better children than Lex. I've debated about this with Levin before, and he hasn't replied back to me yet.

Lex/Ayra is easy and awesome, they are just perfect. I don't see the reason why I should ignore this pairing. >_>

Perfect as in they take Elite from someone who actually needs it?

Noish/Ayra does not take Elite and you can give Elite to someone who really needs it. Like Patty or Tinny.

And Lex isn't the only good for Bridget, Ayra and Tiltyu. He also has Lachesis and Sylvia.

Edited by Shanan