FE4 THREAD

Fia

Which is why Gades is so awesome.

That and his music. But seriously a Thunderman that paralyzes with ALL attacks and is as durable as Gades... holy fucking crap.

He is already cheap by default. I don't such a big difference in difficulty, other than the time issue.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That and his music. But seriously a Thunderman that paralyzes with ALL attacks and is as durable as Gades... holy fucking crap.

He is already cheap by default. I don't such a big difference in difficulty, other than the time issue.

You fail to see how much more cheap he would be.

Current Thunderman: Kills you instantly if YOU'RE CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE, 1 out of 9 squares. Invisibility chip helps greatly.

TM with all attacks paralyzing and Gades durability: Kills you in any square. Invisibility won't save you for long. Gotta avoid that cloud for an even longer period of time...

Edited by Vergil

Almost forgot:

FireEmblemThracia776055.png

Shaya has done it again!

I am Zengar Zombolt! The Sword that Smites Evil!

Jeez, Cyas is doing a IN THE NAME OF THE MOOOOON here

Current Thunderman: Kills you instantly if YOU'RE CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE, 1 out of 9 squares. Invisibility chip helps greatly.

TM with all attacks paralyzing and Gades durability: Kills you in any square. Invisibility won't save you for long. Gotta avoid that cloud for an even longer period of time...

Actually I can see the cheapness. It's just that it isn't as bad as turning an easy fight into hell.

Actually I can see the cheapness. It's just that it isn't as bad as turning an easy fight into hell.

Ah. True.

They could for instance make Metal Man some kind of spammer, just like Air Man, but durable to his own damn weapon. And the Buster.

Also, no one wants to even try out Super Robot Wars 3?

Edited by Gai Shishioh

Gio you should save this post.

The Guard Breaker -> Critical Finish?

The whole thing (including the quotes)... Actually, this definitely qualifies as a +1.

Sigged, actually.

Awesome. Btw Chalis is now on so may resume your... whatever it is you do when she's here.

And what would that be exactly?

They said that you whipped me.

Awesome. Btw Chalis is now on so may resume your... whatever it is you do when she's here.

It's true, isn't it?

W-what?

Edited by Gai Shishioh

It's true, isn't it?

You can whip me all night long, Chalis~ wub.gif

*sigh*

You just don't give up...