• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Explain how is Finn's fic?
Celice, now the ruler of the Grandbell Empire, stared at the room where he received his crown after his long, painful battle. All of his former allies had returned to the lands of their parents. Even Oifaye and Shanan, who had guided and protected him for so many years, were no longer there. Only two maidens remained by his side - his childhood friend Rana, and his half-sister Yuria. Now, Emperor Celice faced a time of decision.

Over the course of the war, Celice had grown increasingly fond of the young priestess, who had never been able to hide her own affection towards him. However, he was also undeniably attracted towards the mysterious Yuria, who, according to Levin, was his half-sister. Now, as the inheritor of the Narga tome, she was the Empress, and had the right of ruling alongside him. He though he had already decided, but now his head was filled with confusion. He had planned to take Rana as his wife, but his incestuous impulses towards Yuria were still there. He looked left and right, as if looking for a way to decide.

Yuria, feeling her brother's distress, gently put her hand on his shoulder and said calmly: "Don't worry, Celice."

"You can have us both", completed Rana.

And then Celice tapped the two of them, and had more than ten children in order to exploit the eugenic possibilities his multi-holy-blooded wives offerred him.

Twenty years later, Celice's children formed an army and set off to conquer distant lands.

Fin

I have other things to do, though. ._.

Excuses.

: O

HOW CAN YOU BE INTERESTED IN SUCH A PROJECT LIKE THIS! ;_;

Cause I'm often bored, not happy with my own writings, have an obsession with FE4/5 and it covers it somehow : /

And it's fun : D

Edit: Bah on the first part..

Edited by etellerannet(n+1)

Time to take out that Hero Lance.

I wouldn't use violence against my cute little daughter.

Holy, canon?

I wonder if Fin had a 2nd marriage as well?

Actually, the canon part is Emperor Celice, Empress Yuria and Wife Rana. Or, at least, one of the most common endings, as pairing Celice with Rana is pretty much default (although not optimal, etc).

And Finn actually becomes impotent from Lachesis's STDs.

I'm not being rebellious, daddy! >_<

I see you didn't deny the naughty part.

Edited by Finn

Actually, the canon part is Emperor Celice, Empress Yuria and Wife Rana. Or, at least, one of the most common endings, as pairing Celice with Rana is pretty much default (although not optimal, etc).

And Finn actually becomes impotent from Lachesis's STDs.

What about Nanna, she finally becames lesbian after her father doesn't like any choice of boyfriend candidate?

What about Nanna, she finally becames lesbian after her father doesn't like any choice of boyfriend candidate?

Nanna x Prince Leaf all the way. FE5 says it's canon.

Edited by Finn

Yes, you are.

See this Sega Master System? You'll play Indiana Jones now. Begin.

O_O

Holy, canon?

I wonder if Fin had a 2nd marriage as well?

With Nanna IIRC only. Finn is like Yuria with Celice except with everyone. -5 love points every turn with everyone. I think Finn/Nanna is possible because -5+5+2 love points per turn. I am not sure at all on this.

Oh an SkashaXPatty

AZEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL!!! HELP MEEEEEEEEE!!! ;________________________________________;

;_;