FE4 THREAD

Fia

Nintendo needs to make some good games for the wii. Its library is a massive pile of shit with only a few good games.

Looks awesome. Hopefully it won't a strong machine to play >_>

Not entirely their fault, though; they have to deal with 3rd parties just dumping a bunch of shovelware on them. They can only make so many games of their own at one time.

The approximate requirements are not that high, I believe.

There actually are a good number of games on the Wii that are far better than they get credit for. Take Castlevania Judgment, for example: Most of the reviewers were too busy bitching about the character designs (Although some WERE improvements. Drac and Cornell come to mind.) and the camera (Where the only stage that has any real problem with it, except for intentional screening from a player, is the Clock Tower, and considering that's always been That One Level...), they failed to actually notice that the rest of the game was actually quite well-made. There was more bitching about the fucking FRAMERATE (It's the Wii, get over the goddamn framerate already) than the actual gameplay or story (The second of wich actually DID deserve it's flak. Text Endings? Really, Konami?)

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Nintendo needs to make some good games for the wii.
NSMB Wii sounds like a good game from what I'm hearing.

More.

Nintendo's actually been trying to make more games (which is why Galaxy 2 even exists in the first place). It's really third parties that haven't been able to make much.

You too...I guess. Have a nice day.

Sleep at 1:40 AM? Me? That's far too early, sir.

In other news, I thought this post was funny. Looks like Astra and Pahn are the subjects a yaoi dream. wee.gif

What the Fuck.

It could be much worse. :|

>_> I don't even want to know.....

You could be in one Crash's dreams. Bound and gagged.