FE4 THREAD

Fia

Make one for CG.

I guess. Last request before back to studying.

CrashGordon94: An English member of SF. Plague of FftF, known for his great ignorance and stupidity

Strengths: Immune to intelligence rolls, for he'll just ignore them.

Weaknesses: Seph, anything female with a bonus if she's evil, namely Mist, Priscilla, Ishtar, Nino, twincest FE 10 cats and much more. Breasts are equally a good way to tell him to GTFO, if you don't humiliate him by tricking him of having sex with you. Finally weak to sexy shota pics.

You forgot Bondage!Ranulf.

Oh shit.

CrashGordon94: An English member of SF. Plague of FftF, known for his great ignorance and stupidity

Weaknesses: Seph, anything female with a bonus if she's evil, namely Mist, Priscilla, Ishtar, Nino, twincest FE 10 cats and much more. Breasts are equally a good way to tell him to GTFO, if you don't humiliate him by tricking him of having sex with you. Finally weak to sexy shota pics and Bondage!Ranulf.

There.

And for DHero, our Martyr.

Thanks, Dio.

Destiny Hero is the true creator of the FE 4 THREAD, for it was a topic based on him at first.

No problem.

When you'll be done making a bio for everyone, you'll have to compile them in a text file and send it to me. :D

This is going to be easy, I have all of them ona convo in Facebook 8D

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Make one for CG.

I guess. Last request before back to studying.

Weaknesses: Seph, anything female with a bonus if she's evil, namely Mist, Priscilla, Ishtar, Nino, twincest FE 10 cats and much more. Breasts are equally a good way to tell him to GTFO, if you don't humiliate him by tricking him of having sex with you. Finally weak to sexy shota pics.

You forgot Bondage!Ranulf.

Oh shit.

Weaknesses: Seph, anything female with a bonus if she's evil, namely Mist, Priscilla, Ishtar, Nino, twincest FE 10 cats and much more. Breasts are equally a good way to tell him to GTFO, if you don't humiliate him by tricking him of having sex with you. Finally weak to sexy shota pics and Bondage!Ranulf.

There.

And for DHero, our Martyr.

Thanks, Dio.

Destiny Hero is the true creator of the FE 4 THREAD, for it was a topic based on him at first.

No problem.

When you'll be done making a bio for everyone, you'll have to compile them in a text file and send it to me. :D

This is going to be easy, I have all of them ona convo in Facebook 8D

My interest has been peaked

Goatse. You forgot goatse.

Any starts with Eyeshield?

I'm on chapter 4.

It's actually pretty good.

Ahh, that's good.

I'm glad you are enjoying it just stay away from the anime

Ahh, Rurouni Kenshin. I REALLY should consider re-reading it. Or watching the first arc.

You didn't like the other arcs in the anime?

Not as much as the Yukishiro arc in the manga. And when it did got animated, I just didn't care

The Ruroken anime sucked. It completely left out the Enshii arc.

Stop exaggerating. It just stopped being awesome after goddamn Shishio.

The Ruroken anime sucked. It completely left out the Enshii arc.

Stop exaggerating. It just stopped being awesome after goddamn Shishio.

The fillers were goddamn awful. The TV series ended at episode 62.

The only good part of the Enishi arc became that excellent Tsuiokuhen/Trust & Betrayal OVA anyway, so no complaints.