• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything points to me being evil >_>. Even my selection of Bosses I'd want as playable characters >_>.

Ok so Chaotic, Neutral or Lawful?

No idea. Descriptions/quiz?

Basically, there's good and evil, but there's also order and choas. Chaotic beings tend to be more unpredictable and reckless, while ordered beings tend to stay true to their own beliefs and goals. Neutral ones usually don't follow an agenda like the lawful ones, but aren't known to be really reckless.

If anything, a good description for each would be a tyrant for the lawful, an assassin for the neutral and a berserker for the chaotic.

Everything points to me being evil >_>. Even my selection of Bosses I'd want as playable characters >_>.

Basically, there's good and evil, but there's also order and choas. Chaotic beings tend to be more unpredictable and reckless, while ordered beings tend to stay true to their own beliefs and goals. Neutral ones usually don't follow an agenda like the lawful ones, but aren't known to be really reckless.

If anything, a good description for each would be a tyrant for the lawful, an assassin for the neutral and a berserker for the chaotic.

TV Tropes also includes the "Stupid" option on both axis. Chaotic Stupid, Lawful Stupid, Stupid Good, and Stupid Evil.

TV Tropes also includes the "Stupid" option on both axis. Chaotic Stupid, Lawful Stupid, Stupid Good, and Stupid Evil.

I'm sure we've got at least one person for each of those. Name them.

Lux: Lawful Stupid

Ninji: Chaotic Stupid

Crash: Stupid Evil

Jury's out on Stupid Good, though...

*is bored*

I'm beginning to doubt the wisdom in my entering the thread in the first place...

If it took this long, you should start questioning other things you've done.

I'm twelve. Cut me some slack, 'kay?

Lux: Lawful Stupid

Ninji: Chaotic Stupid

Crash: Stupid Evil

Jury's out on Stupid Good, though...

Rei Rei?

*is bored*

I'm beginning to doubt the wisdom in my entering the thread in the first place...

If it took this long, you should start questioning other things you've done.

I'm twelve. Cut me some slack, 'kay?

No.

Edited by Vergil

But you're an expert at remembering the stupidest stuff that goes on in here...

Not quite.

Battler: Chaotic Stupid

Hitting your dick with a hammer is chaotic, right?

Geez Ninji. First you troll RF fans, and now you pick on autistic kids? WHERE DOES THE MADNESS END

I DIDN'T KNOW