• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

2rdvu6f.jpg

Fake.

CAPTAIN OBVIOUS STRIKES AGAIN!

Not a playable character? True.

Hacked it in. I tried changing the name but couldn't.

Use FEplanet. It'll give you pretty much the same thing, except with a name change.

In other news, I changed my avi just because I can and this picture shows off his ridiculously large hairdo is so much more badass than the one I had before.

Edited by Celice of Chalphy

Use FEplanet. It'll give you pretty much the same thing, except with a name change.

In other news, I changed my avi just because I can and this picture shows off his ridiculously large hairdo is so much more badass than the one I had before.

I didn't edit the image if that's what you're thinking (look at that last Tinypic link I posted). I can't sprite or make data sheets.

Edited by Vergil

olol. I like the graphics in that one. They should use it in the real game. That's really badass. I like it a lot. I should stop rambling now, shouldn't I. I should stop rambling now. Why don't I stop rambling now? I'll stop rambling now. Are you happy? Are you happy that I've st-*shot*

I didn't edit the image if that's what you're thinking (look at that last Tinypic link I posted). I can't sprite or make data sheets.

Here, try this.

Here, try this.

No thanks.

Same here. Nina and (insert name here) have yet to get the drop on the average monster.

Heh.

Also I just fought Nimufu. She only healed herself for 40 HP 3 times, didn't even attack a Ryu with 4 HP. What the FUCK?

She's also SD3 Angela's ancestor or something.

Also I just fought Nimufu. She only healed herself for 40 HP 3 times, didn't even attack a Ryu with 4 HP. What the FUCK?

Not quite there yet.

Must

stop

playing

Metroid Prime

Not quite there yet.

Must

stop

playing

Metroid Prime

Keep playing it.

Also, finished chapter 101 of FMA.

Not quite there yet.

Must

stop

playing

Metroid Prime

http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo338/Saint_Kefka/Random/6b288d9c44b598ffeae776f196d771ec.jpg

I am never going to be able to unsee that.

Edited by Celice of Chalphy