FE4 THREAD

Fia

It's just that I ceased the teasing and am trying to help them to be accepted here, I don't mind Crash but Soul is constantly ticking me off now and I want to yell at him, but I think I'd feel bad afterwards.

Just do whatever, man.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just that I ceased the teasing and am trying to help them to be accepted here, I don't mind Crash but Soul is constantly ticking me off now and I want to yell at him, but I think I'd feel bad afterwards.

Just do whatever, man.

...I think I'm gonna give Soul up, at least Crash wants to improve.

I'm just gonna go ahead and say that my old posts (from when the forum was like just starting to exist) were probably closer to old Crash than anything else. (It probably doesn't help that I had just come Nsider which closed about 4 months beforehand)

I'm just gonna go ahead and say that my old posts (from when the forum was like just starting to exist) were probably closer to old Crash than anything else. (It probably doesn't help that I had just come Nsider which closed about 4 months beforehand)

I didn't even know you back then, I started lurking January 2009, signed up in March and started posting in June.

Sometimes I feel like I missed a lot

I didn't even know you back then, I started lurking January 2009, signed up in March and started posting in June.

I'm happy you didn't know the OLD ME. Sometimes when I look back at my old posts I edit them so no one knows what I said.

I'm happy you didn't know the OLD ME. Sometimes when I look back at my old posts I edit them so no one knows what I said.

Crash doesn't seem to have the wits to do that.

Must've been REALLY bad, then

I beat Garland at level 1. :mellow:

Garland will knock you down if you make fun of him.

It was just a lucky punch.

Anyway, which episode?

I watched the first six episodes.

You'll find out.

He's so fucking awesome

Relevant but not.

Is Blaz Blue a sequel to Guilty Gear or....?

Edited by Rei of Nanto

You'll find out.

He's so fucking awesome

Relevant but not.

Only spiritually. Guilty Gear has a real sequel in Guilty Gear 2.

Technically, Guilty Gear X is the sequel to Guilty Gear, and Guilty Gear 2 is the sequel to Guilty Gear X, but meh.

Something entirely new.

Supposedly, ArcSys is taking a break from GG for a couple o' years and focusing on this.

@above: I thought the Xs were gaidens?

Edited by Shahryar

Something entirely new.

Supposedly, ArcSys is taking a break from GG for a couple o' years and focusing on this.

@above: I thought the Xs were gaidens?

Tch. It's turning into a SF timeline blackhole.

If anyone sees Roxas, tell him he should marry Marluxia. >.>;;

*slices Battler's head off*

Ok, no more crazy talk like that. What I do to the organization members, other than Larxene, is to psychologically torture them.