• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It would make things easier.

Of course there's also the solution of moving, but I'm not old enough to do that on my own

Canada welcomes you with open arms.

I would definitely go on a trip there when I'm 18(I'm saving money on this moment to travel a bit), but I never considered it as a place to live, really :/

Heh. Considering what for the moment?

Either London(for my studies) or somewhere in the US.

I also considered Japan at one point, but gave up on the idea.

I know a friend of mine who might go to London for a year to study as well. He'll likely do that in a year or two. The US are diverse enough so you can find some place fitting for you.

Of course there's also the solution of moving, but I'm not old enough to do that on my own

I would definitely go on a trip there when I'm 18(I'm saving money on this moment to travel a bit), but I never considered it as a place to live, really :/

I know a friend of mine who might go to London for a year to study as well. He'll likely do that in a year or two. The US are diverse enough so you can find some place fitting for you.

The main reason is because London won't bore as quickly as most Belgian cities have done, and I like theatre, which only Broadway is more famous for than London's West End.

Somewhere near an SF member Maybe California...

The main reason is because London won't bore as quickly as most Belgian cities have done, and I like theatre, which only Broadway is more famous for than London's West End.

Yeah some people like the bigger cities.

Tons of those there. Namely Generic Officer and his brother.

A bit of a heads up, California and New England have the highest tax rates in the United States. California's also got an energy crisis going on, or did just a short while ago. That would probably put a massive strain on trying to actually get a job there.

Personally, I suggest looking up which states have the lowest taxes and staying in one of them. It'll save you a lot of money in the long run.

Yeah some people like the bigger cities.

Tons of those there. Namely Generic Officer and his brother.

And I'm definitely one of them, moving also gives me a chance to escape that pitiful life I have here

Well, I know ESR lives in California and DLV in Illinois, but that's about all I know, really

BTW, are there any FE4 thread regulars living on the European mainland? (just curious)

And I'm definitely one of them, moving also gives me a chance to escape that pitiful life I have here

Well, I know ESR lives in California and DLV in Illinois, but that's about all I know, really

BTW, are there any FE4 thread regulars living on the European mainland? (just curious)

:<

Srs lives in NYC, Mr. I Hit on every living thing lives in Florida while Chalis is in Texas.

Marthur is French, Ike-Mike is German and Biney is Norwegian if that's still considered mainland.

:<

Srs lives in NYC, Mr. I Hit on every living thing lives in Florida while Chalis is in Texas.

Marthur is French, Ike-Mike is German and Biney is Norwegian if that's still considered mainland.

Yeah...

All 3 are probably considerable for me, but Gio's prob. right about looking for the lowest tax rates

I knew 'bout Marthur, the other 2 are a surprise. And it is to me.

Isn't it funny that the forum whore lives in the penis of the United States?

Old. I said that before.

All 3 are probably considerable for me, but Gio's prob. right about looking for the lowest tax rates

Ask Sirius about NYC and you're likely going to get a bad opinion from him. Don't know that much about the others, though. I also forgot Lux lives in New Hampshire, Mumu in Pennsylvania and Nini in New Jersey >.>

Good then.

Now sleep. Good day/night/whatever.

Edited by Dio

Mr. I Hit on every living thing lives in Florida

Isn't it funny that the forum whore lives in the penis of the United States?

... :mellow:

Why so mellow?

Dunno.

I live in...Southern

California

Ask Sirius about NYC and you're likely going to get a bad opinion from him. Don't know that much about the others, though. I also forgot Lux lives in New Hampshire and Nini in New Jersey >.>

Good then.

Surprise, surprise. Never considered those 2.

Good night.

Also, leaving, because I apparently forgot to summarize yesterday's lesson in my notebook, which is, at our school, considered about as important as passing a test :/

Edited by L'aigle de Meaux

Ask Sirius about NYC and you're likely going to get a bad opinion from him. Don't know that much about the others, though. I also forgot Lux lives in New Hampshire, Mumu in Pennsylvania and Nini in New Jersey >.>

Good then.

This actually explains why he's such a useless piece of crap... >.>;;

Florida's an awesome State. Low taxes, lower unemployment rates than most others, and we've got theme parks. And Oceans.

The only downside is Charlie Christ is our Governor. But at least he's been getting better. Jack Thompson doesn't matter any more because he got his ass disbarred.

Good then.

Florida's an awesome State. Low taxes, lower unemployment rates than most others, and we've got theme parks. And Oceans.

The only downside is Charlie Christ is our Governor. But at least he's been getting better. Jack Thompson doesn't matter any more because he got his ass disbarred.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH NEW JERSEY? :<

Good then.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH NEW JERSEY? :<

As they say on Saturday Night Live, "IT'S NEW JERSEY!"

One half an hour more of sleep and it makes it all that much easier to wake up. Odd.

That is odd, for me the less sleep I get the more awake I am the next day. If I get 6 to 8 hours of sleep it takes me about 2 hours to completely wake up. If I get around 3 to 4 hours though I wake up immediately.

Eh, but who knows every person could be different in this aspect as well.