FE4 THREAD

Fia

*Activates Fake Trap, which deflects Black Soldier's STotB*

*The Goatmen still hit Black Soldier, and proceed to join in the chase after ALS.*

Nice try, but you can't use a Spell Speed 2 card against a Spell Speed 3 one.

Also, *sets up automatic sentry guns all over the place*

Fake Trap automatically activates any time a trap card on your side is targeted for destruction. Nice try.

Now go back to bleeding out.

*The Master Knights sent from Oujay's Empire are quickyly overwhelmed by a horde of Goatmen, sent from the same place*

*Several dozen soldiers surround ALS, making sure to keep a safe distance*

You have two options: Surrender or die. Hurry up and make your decision.

*Goatmen are blown away from a wind mage ambush sent from oujays empire helping out the Master Knights.

Hmm.... I think it would be a good time to use some magic.....

*Takes out Tornado tome and casts the spell to blow all the soldiers in the room into oblivion*

*Quickly runs out to join comrades*

*The Mage attack is countered by a Wind Sage brigade, whom cancels out the earlier wind attack with one of their own, letting the Goatmen slip through to the Master Knights and slaughter them*

*Several soldiers are taken out by the Tornado, but a number more are able to get out of the way. They give chase to ALS, accompanied by the two Goatmen that got Black Soldier*

*Wind Sages are killed by Assassins hiding within the snow*

*while running uses the Tornado tome to create a Snowstorm to Block the path*

*Few Master Knights are left living, they combine with the newer renforcements sent from the main army of Oujays Empire*

*Goatmen are easily slain by SM troop with Slayer weapons*

*Assassins immediately come under fire from a brigade of Marksmen hiding in the snow several feet away*

*The Soldiers retreat from the chase after ALS and regroup*

*A small number of Goatmen survive the ambush, and regroup with the main Goatmen force here*

*A platoon of Paladins move in on the SMs and start lancing away*

*SM's's regroup with the Newly arrived Trueblades to Critkill the Marksmen, allowing the Assassins to countinue mudering the Sages*

*After finishing off the Marksmen, the Sword Army rush toward the Goatmen force, slayer weapons at hand*

*While the SM's regroup a squad of Gold Knights arrive to Poleax the Paladins*

*Remaining Master Knights Join with me to kill the reamining Soldiers*

I got to page 5000 and had to stop because I was too dizzy.

It does that to ya. Did you get past the Time warp?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

*The Goatmen still hit Black Soldier, and proceed to join in the chase after ALS.*

Fake Trap automatically activates any time a trap card on your side is targeted for destruction. Nice try.

You have to manually activate as a response to when your opponent activates a card or an effect that destroys one or more trap cards. But since Seven Tools is Spell Speed 3 and Fake Trap is Spell Speed 2, you can't use Fake Trap against Seven Tools.

Again, nice try, but you failed.

Now feel these! *starts firing Super Missiles*

Edited by Black Soldier

*The Master Knights sent from Oujay's Empire are quickyly overwhelmed by a horde of Goatmen, sent from the same place*

*Goatmen are blown away from a wind mage ambush sent from oujays empire helping out the Master Knights.

*Takes out Tornado tome and casts the spell to blow all the soldiers in the room into oblivion*

*The Mage attack is countered by a Wind Sage brigade, whom cancels out the earlier wind attack with one of their own, letting the Goatmen slip through to the Master Knights and slaughter them*

*Several soldiers are taken out by the Tornado, but a number more are able to get out of the way. They give chase to ALS, accompanied by the two Goatmen that got Black Soldier*

*Few Master Knights are left living, they combine with the newer renforcements sent from the main army of Oujays Empire*

*Assassins immediately come under fire from a brigade of Marksmen hiding in the snow several feet away*

*A small number of Goatmen survive the ambush, and regroup with the main Goatmen force here*

*SM's's regroup with the Newly arrived Trueblades to Critkill the Marksmen, allowing the Assassins to countinue mudering the Sages*

*After finishing off the Marksmen, the Sword Army rush toward the Goatmen force, slayer weapons at hand*

HOLD IT! Those SM's are fighting with the Paladins! It would be impossible for them to instantaneously regroup with the Trueblades to attack the Marksmen without taking significant casualties, and same with the Assassins who are under fire from the Sages, who'd take the opportunity to counter!

Furthermore, there's A LOT more Soldiers than the small amount of remaining Master Knights would be able to take on their own! They'd be overwhelmed and slaughtered!

As for the Gold Knights...

*Snaps fingers, and a army of Phantoms swarm in, taking their axes to the Gold Knights. Meanwhile, behind a snowbank, a squad of Summoners continue to summon in Phantoms while a platoon of Sentinels guard them*

You have to manually activate as a response to when your opponent activates a card or an effect that destroys one or more trap cards. But since Seven Tools is Spell Speed 3 and Fake Trap is Spell Speed 2, you can't use Fake Trap against Seven Tools.

Again, nice try, but you failed.

Now feel these! *starts firing Super Missiles*

*Unleashes a swarm of Metroids to intercept the Super Missiles*

I'm not sure. I think so, but I'm too lazy to try and find that page again right now, and even if I did, I wouldn't be able to make sense out of it anyways.

I also beat FE5. Without using Galzus.

Stupid move. Metroids have a mind of their own. They could attack you as well as me.

And even if they didn't, Ice Beam + Super Missiles. Enough said.

HOLD IT! Those SM's are fighting with the Paladins! It would be impossible for them to instantaneously regroup with the Trueblades to attack the Marksmen without taking significant casualties, and same with the Assassins who are under fire from the Sages, who'd take the opportunity to counter!

Furthermore, there's A LOT more Soldiers than the small amount of remaining Master Knights would be able to take on their own! They'd be overwhelmed and slaughtered!

*Snaps fingers, and a army of Phantoms swarm in, taking their axes to the Gold Knights. Meanwhile, behind a snowbank, a squad of Summoners continue to summon in Phantoms while a platoon of Sentinels guard them*

Both of thier numbers are thinned out then.

Hit and Run tactics, with Master axes. *More Master Knights have come to help*

*Gold Knights equip Hero swords, multihitting the numerous amout of Phantoms*

You do know that 1 summoner=1 Phantom right?

*Light Sages come in and Blind the Summoners and Sentinals with light magic, Duke Knights come in and kill with Hero Lances* >_>

*SM's and TB's finish off the Goatmen*

I'm not sure. I think so, but I'm too lazy to try and find that page again right now, and even if I did, I wouldn't be able to make sense out of it anyways.

Meh, Play FE5 Binary and say that you didn't use Galzus. @_@

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Anyone can play it and say they didn't.

Anyone can play it and say they didn't.

Quite true, unless you killed him. : /

Well, I didn't win first place, but I won second. :|

And I got a gift card worth $50!

For a music store two hours away from me...

damned New York-based competitions. >_>

Well, I didn't win first place, but I won second. :|

And I got a gift card worth $50!

For a music store two hours away from me...

damned New York-based competitions. >_>

Second place? That's not bad. Congratulations.

At least you got 2nd. :|

Second place? That's not bad. Congratulations.

But the trophy isn't even a trophy. It's a fucking plastic mold. >_>

And I really don't know what to do with the gift card. Maybe I'll ship it to Sirius. ^_^

Stupid move. Metroids have a mind of their own. They could attack you as well as me.

And even if they didn't, Ice Beam + Super Missiles. Enough said.

Magically hypnotized to obey me.

You still need to Ice Beam them...

Both of thier numbers are thinned out then.

Hit and Run tactics, with Master axes. *More Master Knights have come to help*

*Gold Knights equip Hero swords, multihitting the numerous amout of Phantoms*

You do know that 1 summoner=1 Phantom right?

*Light Sages come in and Blind the Summoners and Sentinals with light magic, Duke Knights come in and kill with Hero Lances* >_>

*SM's and TB's finish off the Goatmen*

Even then, they wouldn't wipe out my troops that easily.

And that wouldn't wipe out a massive army so quickly.

*Gold Knights are immediately ambushed by a squadron of Silver Knights, carrying Horseslayers*

Wait, what the hell!? Light magic doesn't BLIND people! *The Sentinels quickly counter the Duke Knights resulting in a failed strike on the DK's part. The Summoners redirect their Phantoms towards the Light Sages*

*Snaps fingers, and a dozen more Goatmen appear to attack the SMs and TBs*