• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It took me like five tries to beat him. Then right afterward, I managed to beat Gill with relative ease.

Go figure.

I've been doing pretty decent with Yang, but also around the same level with Yun too. :|

I swear, if I have to hear Sean yell out "TORNADE!" again, I'm going to stab myself. ;________;

I avoid fighting against Sean. >_>

If I avoid Sean, I have to go against Alex, who can likely take out Yang/Yun in three quick combos. ._.

Lol what?

I practice tech-ing on the first three rounds or so, as it goes on I can't do it on later opponents, but the first three are merely practice for me.

...Except I leave myself open way too many times, leaving Alex a giant window of opportunity to smash me into little bits. ;_____;

Lol what?

I practice tech-ing on the first three rounds or so, as it goes on I can't do it on later opponents, but the first three are merely practice for me.

...Except I leave myself open way too many times, leaving Alex a giant window of opportunity to smash me into little bits. ;_____;

You need human practice.

IM?

Lol what?

You need human practice.

IM?

GO's genericness would play with you but he's not home yet.

Get either one of those 3 if possible.. Most people here have MSN.

Okay...

Expect something KH-related

Edited by Naminé