FE4 THREAD

Fia

Honestly, you people are hellbent on making a truth out of a lie. >_>;

Don't worry, Lux. I'll be takin' good care of BL from now on, so people will stop makin' LuxXBL jokes now.

Maybe.

Lux x Amelia is my OTP.

Perfect! Then I should protect BL from him, too!

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, Lux. I'll be takin' good care of BL from now on, so people will stop makin' LuxXBL jokes now.

Maybe.

Lux x Amelia is my OTP.

As much as Ninji x His hand?

Fixed.

Maybe.

Pedophile.

It's Ephebophile, Teddyman! EPHEBOPHILE!

As much as GG x His hand?

More than that.

Protect BL from who? Lux? She doesn't need protection from him.

Protect BL from who? Lux? She doesn't need protection from him.

Considering how he reacts everytime someone pairs her with anyone not him or Dio? Eh, a bit tighter security couldn't hurt.

The super in the air was due to lag >_>. The combo thing... didn't have enough practice and my supers hardly hit anyway. The fucking web doesn't work on you man >_>.

Heh. The combo is actually good when someone is either having a Stand Crush or is doing something punishable. Usually you call your Stand, then go behind the guy getting mauled by the Stand and use weak hits.

The web dissapears if I hit you, which is what I try to do when you set one up. Having a projectile kinda helps for that, but if I had someone like Jotaro I'd be more in trouble. This said, JJBA is usually based on defense. Few characters, namely Hol Horse, are based on offense.

The super in the air was due to lag >_>. The combo thing... didn't have enough practice and my supers hardly hit anyway. The fucking web doesn't work on you man >_>.

Heh. The combo is actually good when someone is either having a Stand Crush or is doing something punishable. Usually you call your Stand, then go behind the guy getting mauled by the Stand and use weak hits.

The web dissapears if I hit you, which is what I try to do when you set one up. Having a projectile kinda helps for that, but if I had someone like Jotaro I'd be more in trouble. This said, JJBA is usually based on defense. Few characters, namely Hol Horse, are based on offense.

AKA it won't work on you so I should punch myself in the face if I ever try that stupid thing again.

Web against Hol Horse is a bitch to pull of man and it's fucking hard to do a point blank Emerald Spam on you >_>. The other one just won't do.

AKA it won't work on you so I should punch myself in the face if I ever try that stupid thing again.

Web against Hol Horse is a bitch to pull of man and it's fucking hard to do a point blank Emerald Spam on you >_>. The other one just won't do.

:< I don't pick just Hol Horse, you know. Kakyoin, Dio, Vanilla Ice and Devo all have a Stand.

Yet, it's funny on my side because the Matrix super is really easy to pull off. I tried to do this: sweep you with the down heavy kick, use my super while you try to get up and aim down, then as you get hit you recieve another bullet point blank in the face, and I would've needed only a single finishing bullet of the 4 I had to kill you.

tl;dr, watch round 3:

[16:56] DarkFalco7: It's Ephebophile, damnit!

[16:56] DarkFalco7: Pedophiles like girls who are prepubescent!

[16:56] DarkFalco7: Ephebophiles like teenage girls!

[16:56] DarkFalco7: GET IT RIGHT!

[16:56] DarkFalco7: >.>;;

[16:58] ThunderMan EX: Fine, whatever

[16:58] ThunderMan EX: It's still wrong

[16:58] DarkFalco7: It's perfectly fine some places. >.>;;

[16:59] DarkFalco7: And I can wait until she's 18, anyways. >.>;;

[16:59] ThunderMan EX: Holy freaking desperate

[16:59] DarkFalco7: >.>;;

:< I don't pick just Hol Horse, you know. Kakyoin, Dio, Vanilla Ice and Devo all have a Stand.

Yet, it's funny on my side because the Matrix super is really easy to pull off. I tried to do this: sweep you with the down heavy kick, use my super while you try to get up and aim down, then as you get hit you recieve another bullet point blank in the face, and I would've needed only a single finishing bullet of the 4 I had to kill you.

tl;dr, watch round 3:

Fuck you Matrix Bullet.

[16:56] DarkFalco7: It's Ephebophile, damnit!

[16:56] DarkFalco7: Pedophiles like girls who are prepubescent!

[16:56] DarkFalco7: Ephebophiles like teenage girls!

[16:56] DarkFalco7: GET IT RIGHT!

[16:56] DarkFalco7: >.>;;

[16:58] ThunderMan EX: Fine, whatever

[16:58] ThunderMan EX: It's still wrong

[16:58] DarkFalco7: It's perfectly fine some places. >.>;;

[16:59] DarkFalco7: And I can wait until she's 18, anyways. >.>;;

[16:59] ThunderMan EX: Holy freaking desperate

[16:59] DarkFalco7: >.>;;

Hmm... Maybe I should post mine...?