FE4 THREAD

Fia

Watch the others.

Actually I think I watched Naruto up until the late fillers... really should stopped early orz

Of this your list, I haven't watched Trigun, Death Note and Bleach. Watched a few FMA eps, though.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Shorter one, I s'pose, to start with.

Hmm, let's see...you don't like mecha shows, do you?

Edited by Kenshiro

Watch the others.

Actually I think I watched Naruto up until the late fillers... really should stopped early orz

Of this your list, I haven't watched Trigun, Death Note and Bleach. Watched a few FMA eps, though.

Watch Trigun damn it.

Death note's mostly a battle of wits between the main character, a high school dude killing criminals and the antagonist, an eccentric detective trying to stop him. It starts off great, gets meh in the Yotsuba time and then it's kinda "love it or hate it" in the future arc since some people like the new eccentric detective and others don't. I liked it though it felt rushed and lots of people seem to have hated the ending since they sympathized more with the main character >_>.

Not sure you should watch bleach but eh, try it before judging it I suppose?

I'd say both FMA animes are good but I prefer the one that follows the manga better. The main villain's more broken, cooler Homonculi and Olivia Armstrong's awesome.

Trigun's only 26 episodes. Watch it.

Also I forgot to add some Samurai Champloo to my list. Think I'l watch that one during my vacation.

Some Cowboy Bebop too. Man how did I forget that one. Damn you Adult Swim for airing that and Yu-yu Hakusho at 3 AM >_>

Edited by Vergil

I don't mind them~

Watch Trigun/Cowboy Bebop first. They are more notorious and the mecha shows that have equal priority are longer. Maybe you could watch Evangelion as well.

Trigun's only 26 episodes. Watch it.

Also I forgot to add some Samurai Champloo to my list. Think I'l watch that one during my vacation.

Some Cowboy Bebop too. Man how did I forget that one. Damn you Adult Swim for airing that and Yu-yu Hakusho at 3 AM >_>

WHY didn't you told me that before? I'm gonna watch it after Tekkaman then.

I stopped watching Evangelion at episode 25 and 26. I have the movie downloaded but can't be fucked.

Doesn't it end at those eps?

I spot a cooler avi.

I don't mind them~

Watch Trigun/Cowboy Bebop first. They are more notorious and the mecha shows that have equal priority are longer. Maybe you could watch Evangelion as well.

I'll see what I can do during this holiday~

I stopped watching Evangelion at episode 25 and 26. I have the movie downloaded but can't be fucked.

Doesn't it end at those eps?

I spot a cooler avi.

Yeah, but the last episode made no sense anyways. That was the entire point of making the original End of Evangelion movie.

And then they made the Remake movies to fix THAT mess...

Added.

Also, MEN'S Club invited me :awesome

I FEEL LOVED.

Also, Enjo, YGO was pretty decent, even with the censors and shit. Children's card game ftw.

I hated some of the things they censored.

Only character I prefer in dubs is Kaiba

Also, Enjo, YGO was pretty decent, even with the censors and shit. Children's card game ftw.

Don't ever say that about YGO GX though. Mad Dog's voice in the dub just RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED it.

I only watched the subs :/

I stopped the dub after episode five or so in GX.

I hated some of the things they censored.

Only character I prefer in dubs is Kaiba

"These saws that are aimed at your shin will teleport you to the shadow realm"

Don't ever say that about YGO GX though. Mad Dog's voice in the dub just RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED it.

I saw that. Confused is euphemism.

GX is a baaaaad anime. I mean BAD.

Edited by Kenshiro

Why are you the most broken one, Sirius?

Also I love how MiniFala doesn't give any bonuses.

Edited by Kenshiro