• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

My comp only has 512 MB memory so it would never be able to run it.

But I have a Wii anyway so I don't need it :0

I once considered buying a Wii.

Then I remembered that I wouldn't play more than 4-6 games on it (GC titles included), so it would be like a complete waste of money.

I'd buy a Wii if I could think of one more game to get for it (actually I can, but it's not out in Europe yet).

Then again, I remember I only had 4 games for the N64 and I payed full price for it as well, before the numerous price cuts >___<

I'd buy a Wii if I could think of one more game to get for it (actually I can, but it's not out in Europe yet).

Then again, I remember I only had 4 games for the N64 and I payed full price for it as well, before the numerous price cuts >___<

I'm only interested in RD and Brawl for it (and PoR and Tales of Symphonia for GC). The fact I sided with Sega in my youth doesn't help, since it makes me disdain Mario and Zelda games. (Actually I don't disdain Zelda, I just don't feel like playing them at all.)

Wow. Vincent's posting in the FE4 thread? That makes it super cool.

I think he posted in it a couple times before.

He also lurks from time to time, just to scare us with his red username. (Note: I'm using classic skin.)

I'm only interested in RD and Brawl for it (and PoR and Tales of Symphonia for GC). The fact I sided with Sega in my youth doesn't help, since it makes me disdain Mario and Zelda games. (Actually I don't disdain Zelda, I just don't feel like playing them at all.)

Just play Ocarina of Time or Twilight Princess (if you can't stand the former's graphics). That's all you really need *shot*

Or if you want something more unique, Majora's Mask is really cool.

What about Skies of Arcadia for the GC? Or have you played it already? : o

(I'm waiting for Phantom Brave Wii myself. A weird choice possibly, seeing as its a port of a 5 or so year old game, but it's so hard finding a copy of the PS2 version without buying online.)

Er... anyway...

Just play Ocarina of Time or Twilight Princess (if you can't stand the former's graphics). That's all you really need *shot*

Or if you want something more unique, Majora's Mask is really cool.

What about Skies of Arcadia for the GC? Or have you played it already? : o

(I'm waiting for Phantom Brave Wii myself. A weird choice possibly, seeing as its a port of a 5 or so year old game, but it's so hard finding a copy of the PS2 version without buying online.)

Er... anyway...

Oh right, I didn't play Skies of Arcadia for DC because the emulation was quirky. As a Phantasy Star junkie, I have the impression I'd enjoy playing that game (same development team, after all).

I'm not interested in 3D action RPGs, though.

Legend of Zelda A link to the Past (SNES/GBA). Play it if you haven't.

I dunno, simply not interested. :mellow:

Edited by Finn