• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

In Azel's mind, any anime/game character she finds good looking deserves Yaoi with a similar character >_>

lol

I have standards. >_>

Dude, the translation patch forgot to translate the ending. I'd kill to get the fucking script for that.

And sure, I'd like it.

It's somewhere. I don't know where, but It's somewhere.

You know, there's such a thing as arranged marriages...

Fucking sick. Lakche x Skasaha? No thanks.

And also one less Major Odo blood is always a bad thing for the world. One less Balmung user in the end.

Uh, no. I was thinking more along the lines of Lakche/Holyn!Faval and Skasaha/Holyn!Patty?

Holyn is a distant relative to King Mananan / Shanan, so the Odo blood would be too weak by then.

Holyn is a distant relative to King Mananan / Shanan, so the Odo blood would be too weak by then.

Then how come Aira and Holyn mating produces a Lakche with Major Odo blood and a Skasaha with Major Odo blood, hm?

-_- Bro screwed up the wii again. More months without Brawl and Radiant Dawn -_-.

Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it.

-_- Bro screwed up the wii again. More months without Brawl and Radiant Dawn -_-.

Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it.

I'm sorry to hear that :(

Dude, just mow him down with a submachine gun. "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND, YOU LITTLE BASTARD!!!!"

Ayra is the child of King Mananan?

Okay, let me rephrase that.

What is the answer to attaining Major Odo blood, even if none of the parents have Odo blood?

I'm glad I'm an only child.

Be REALLY GLAD! That wii was fixed about a month ago and it still had a few problems with the disc loading (Wii games worked perfectly though). I told the bastard to use the GC for Gamecube games but NO, HE JUST HAD TO USE THE DAMN WII FOR A GC GAME DESPITE THE MANY TIMES I TOLD HIM IT COULD SCREW THINGS UP!!!

K I'm calm now and he's not hurt >_>. Hopefully I can get it fixed again -_-

What is the answer to attaining Major Odo blood, even if none of the parents have Odo blood?

I can't believe we're actually dragging this on like little children.

The whole point here is, without a Major Odo blood passer, it'd be far more difficult to get a Major Odo blood person. This is just being blown out of proportion. Without me, there'd need to be a whole chain of incest. You're making it sound easy. I was simply saying that it's a great disadvantage for me to be spermless. I don't get why we're even talking about this.

Since it's clearly not a fucking disadvantage to do some incest and make children for the sake of blood, let's pair up Arthur and Tinny. No wait, let's pair up Amid and Tinny too. Since it's clearly not a disadvantage to lose a major Tordo blood like Ishtar, am I right?

Let's consider a Major Odo blood person for a second. You have a mother without Odo blood, 100% normal blood. You have a parent with Major Odo blood, 20% Odo blood. That's naturally going to decrease in the next pairing. It's the same with Holyn!Bridget. Just like Ishtar and Ishtor. They lost their Fala blood. Ayra is more closely related to Odo than Holyn, and Ayra has more Odo blood than Holyn. I don't see what is so hard to understand about this.

Edited by Shanan