FE4 THREAD

Fia

I get more shit with rapidshit. Some files DEMAND that you get a premium account to download while everything in MF works fine and no1`s had an issue with my links AFAIK.

This, also there's so many people I can't download what I want.

And then when you consider rapid is far from the fucking truth...

It's been over fucking 90 minutes I'm trying to get that file.

I can download 10 episodes of an anime in the same package in ~90 via Rapidshare. Unless you're downlading a file that massive to begin with, you A ) a nwe computer, or B ) an updated internet connection, or C ) Both.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I can download 10 episodes of an anime in the same package in ~90 via Rapidshare. Unless you're downlading a file that massive to begin with, you A ) a nwe computer, or B ) an updated internet connection, or C ) Both.

Unfortunately right now our servers are overloaded and we have no more download slots left for non-members. Of course you can also try again later.

My computer may be 3 years old but it's far from a piece of shit and my connection is really good.

Unfortunately right now our servers are overloaded and we have no more download slots left for non-members. Of course you can also try again later.

My computer may be 3 years old but it's far from a piece of shit and my connection is really good.

Your luck stat is shit then. I've gotten that message once- On Christmas Eve last year.

You must be lucky then. Several times I`ve found files I`ve spent hours looking for only to have Rapidshit tell me it`s deleted or I can`t download it. A simple solution would be to use MF but no, it just HAS TO BE RAPIDSHIT.

I've found stuff deleted a lot, but never just undownloadable. It's usually because people upload without a membership, which only gets you 10 downloads.

You must be lucky then. Several times I`ve found files I`ve spent hours looking for only to have Rapidshit tell me it`s deleted or I can`t download it. A simple solution would be to use MF but no, it just HAS TO BE RAPIDSHIT.

Yep, especially since the file I'm downloading isn't even that big.

OH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST AT LAST

Edited by Dr. Rockzo

Yep, especially since the file I'm downloading isn't even that big.

OH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST AT LAST

Pilot's luck is contagious, I see...

And that`s bullshit. Rapidshit`s specialty is giving you bullshit at faster speed than F-Zero GX machines on an unlimited straightway WITH snaking, unlimited boosting and dash plates every half second.

I couldn't have said it any better. Now that you mention it, maybe that's something I should mention in my LP (the file I was seeking was actually SnagIt).

And that`s bullshit. Rapidshit`s specialty is giving you bullshit at faster speed than F-Zero GX machines on an unlimited straightway WITH snaking, unlimited boosting and dash plates every half second.

I couldn't have said it any better. Now that you mention it, maybe that's something I should mention in my LP (the file I was seeking was actually SnagIt).

LP?

LP?

Seiken Densetsu 3, which I've been delaying for about 8 months. Procrastination sure is fun.

Seiken Densetsu 3, which I've been delaying for about 8 months. Procrastination sure is fun.

Always fun. Which reminds me, Sirius, when you get your computer back...

Edited by Harudoku

Go do your homework, Shota.

I am, I am. :/

:D

D:

A day without homework for Roxas is about as rare as a player not finding GX`s C7 hard on their first playthrough.

._.

Obama might get the Lost premiere delayed for some speech D: Ruling the most powerful nation of the world might be important, but not more important than Lost.

Lost sucks anyways. It makes no sense whatsoever.

Seriously, how many times have they gotten off the island and somehow found themselves back on it again?

Obama might get the Lost premiere delayed for some speech D: Ruling the most powerful nation of the world might be important, but not more important than Lost.

Seriously, how many times have they gotten off the island and somehow found themselves back on it again?

One :)

You need to remove the HTML from your sig.

You need to remove the HTML from your sig.

I kinda like it.