FE4 THREAD

Fia

Gandolf CRITTED Cuan several times just now. I'm pissed.

Bosses and generic enemies have skills. This might not be so apparent in the 1st gen, but in the 2nd gen (and the final chapter full of big shield, continue, charismabots, wrath...) prepare to get screwed.

THIS is a generic enemy.

2mdfora.png

;~;

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. SCREW YOU.

That's what I'm talking about.

Bosses and generic enemies have skills. This might not be so apparent in the 1st gen, but in the 2nd gen (and the final chapter full of big shield, continue, charismabots, wrath...) prepare to get screwed.

THIS is a generic enemy.

2mdfora.png

;~;

Valkyries are among the stronger ones though.

Gandolf CRITTED Cuan several times just now. I'm pissed.

THIS is a generic enemy.

2mdfora.png

;~;

O_o

<br />
Yeah it was pretty cool, though far from my favorites.
Name some.
The first one with Scott Tenorman, the Christmas Animals, the Ninjas and the one with the Shit counter come to my mind at first.

I mostly watched the old episodes though.

All good.

Eh you`re not missing much. Season 13`s only got like 2-4 good episodes and 2 that are just lame and sickening.

I don't go to sleep at any set time. I just lay down whenever I start to feel really tired.

(Fun fact: One of the reasons I decided to post here less often was to improve my sleeping habits, but they actually seem to have gotten worse.)

I don't go to sleep at any set time. I just lay down whenever I start to feel really tired.

(Fun fact: One of the reasons I decided to post here less often was to improve my sleeping habits, but they actually seem to have gotten worse.)

Post more.

Post more.

Nah. I'll stick to posting less. =P

Post more.

Nah. I'll stick to posting less. =P

1000 more post and you can finally sleep again.

Wow, haha, feel any tired? It's 4:38 am for me, I'm only waiting for Amelia to come by.

Wow, haha, feel any tired? It's 4:38 am for me, I'm only waiting for Amelia to come by.

I'm feeling slightly fatigued, but not really tired (it's 2:41 AM for me).

I haven't done a very good job of upholding my new year's resolution today. >_>

I see...well, you are the type of person that is sleep deprived, perhaps...you should take a nap or sleep just a little more~ :)

At what time did you go to sleep this dawn?

All good.

Eh you`re not missing much. Season 13`s only got like 2-4 good episodes and 2 that are just lame and sickening.

Give me some examples please. Knowing South Park tend to make fun of what's in the moment, I'm guessing things like the swine flu, Tiger Woods or something.

My left arm won`t let me sleep... too much pain.

Also, Musashi only delays the inevitable.

What happened?

Meh we're all going to grow out of this.