FE4 THREAD

Fia

Nice smiley.

You asked for it.

At first I thought those were sunglasses-

OMG! :D YOU MADE THE SUPERSMILEY : D : D : D

Bah at Nephinel getting banned.

True. This was really unexpected...he said he was going to use Nephinel's account as something serious, but...I guess what might've gotten him banned was Luminothe's speculations and the fact they both hurt Enjo and healed the same person as his other two accounts.

What were those two accounts? I'm not updated.

More like...four accounts...

- Nephinel

- EnLOLras

- Tatsuloli

- Denning

The latter three were used for trollong purposes, the first one was the one he really planned to use as a serious account, hell, he actually started being a little more liked.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

: D : D : D : D : D : D : D : D : D : D : D : D

|:D

2vm6p1c.gif

More like...four accounts...

- Nephinel

- EnLOLras

- Tatsuloli

- Denning

The latter three were used for trollong purposes, the first one was the one he really planned to use as a serious account, hell, he actually started being a little more liked.

Thanks

He actually made an account called EnLOLras? If it's a joke then please don't, the mods can be scary at times.

I liked the Nephinel account, never noticed the others.

He actually made an account called EnLOLras? If it's a joke then please don't, the mods can be scary at times.

Yep, he made it to troll Enjo, although, I did tell him once Enjo wasn't awake at that time, but he was bored and felt like trolling...*sigh*

Enjo just got lucky his avatar wasn't Tailto hentai, he would have done it. He could have done it.

I should make a Fia smiley and post it on her Facebook, hmm...

Do it.

Yep, he made it to troll Enjo, although, I did tell him once Enjo wasn't awake at that time, but he was bored and felt like trolling...*sigh*

Enjo just got lucky his avatar wasn't Tailto hentai, he would have done it. He could have done it.

:scared:

So, I was playing Left for Dead 2 with my bro, and on the level called swamp fever he decided to jump into the lake before I could tell him he dies for jumping into the lake, it was funny.

So, I was playing Left for Dead 2 with my bro, and on the level called swamp fever he decided to jump into the lake before I could tell him he dies for jumping into the lake, it was funny.

That sounds like the time my sister forgot going out of bounds ended a mission in timesplitters, only not funny at all.