• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Lego Star Wars is awesome. I wish there was a FE version.

What's wrong with looking like Stallone? >_>

He's ugly and plays both Rambo and Rocky.

Who cares if men are ugly? AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH ROCKY AND RAMBO?!

Episode 57 of LOGH right now.

So.. does Oskar plan to gain more power or something?

Nobody is going to spoil anything. Just see for yourself.

Ahh alright then.

EDIT: (Because I can't access full editor after my post for some reason)

The space battle before the alliance surrendered was nice.

(Poor generic imperial dude that tried to stuff his intestines back inside his stomach)

Showing the 'horrors of war' in a realistic way is what makes LoGH so good, IMO. And that's what Gundam lacks BTW.

Good Kenshiro.

It's a natural reaction.

What?

You agreed last night.

Ah well, yeah.

It's the same point that is made in Three Kingdoms actually, the novel which most probably inspired Tanaka Yoshiki.

Never got to that in any of it's forms, sadly.

The novel opens with this line:

"The empire long divided, must unite; long united, must divide. Thus it has ever been."

Currently reading Volume 3.

Edited by Ifa

When's the wedding?

ASAP We haven't discussed this yet.

It would have to take place in a ruined temple in a Mad Max-esque world. Nobody else would be around except for the spirits of some dead guys.

It would have to take place in a ruined temple in a Mad Max-esque world. Nobody else would be around except for the spirits of some dead guys.

Good Musashi.

When's the wedding?

ASAP We haven't discussed this yet.

Lux would be around, because he's going to kill himself.

*Video*

Fun.

Lego Star Wars is awesome. I wish there was a FE version.

What's wrong with looking like Stallone? >_>

Who cares if men are ugly? AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH ROCKY AND RAMBO?!

@Etel: What's so bad about playing damn Rocky?

General ugly is okay, but Stallone ugly is bad. And I can't help hating Rocky and Rambo.

General ugly is okay, but Stallone ugly is bad. And I can't help hating Rocky and Rambo.

What, WHY DO YOU HATE ROCKY?

It tries to teach morals and show the act of doing something great through boxing.

I don't care about men. Their ugliness doesn't bother me in the least.

I guess it's more act and personality I react to, but ugly is such a fitting word for it.

It tries to teach morals and show the act of doing something great through boxing.

Boxing is a sport and people start boxing by choice, because they want to, not because they're forced. What's wrong with it?

Hello Yan Wang.

Boxing is a sport and people start boxing by choice, because they want to, not because they're forced. What's wrong with it?

Making a huge sport out of the principle of beating each other up and letting people earn millions of dollars from it, making it sound like it's about honour, etc

Making a huge sport out of the principle of beating each other up and letting people earn millions of dollars from it, making it sound like it's about honour, etc

And don't you think they didn't go for the consenquences of that? Hell, he even stayed away from the ring in Rocky 5 due to severe physical damages.That movie is not canon, but he was broken in Rocky 6

His wife died, his best friend died, his coach(that was like a father figure) died, give him a break. He couldn't get a job that didn't involve physical strenght, and barely could support his family.

And don't you think they didn't go for the consenquences of that? Hell, he even stayed away from the ring in Rocky 5 due to severe physical damages.That movie is not canon, but he was broken in Rocky 6

His wife died, his best friend died, his coach(that was like a father figure) died, give him a break. He couldn't get a job that didn't involve physical strenght, and barely could support his family.

Too me all that looks like plot devices used to glorify the sport :/

To be fair, American Boxing originally WAS about honor, much as dueling was. The modern sport is less about honor and more about the money, but there's still a much stricter set of guidelines in Boxing than any other unarmed combat sport in the world. Only Fencing and Kendo have stricter rules AFAIK, and even then I'm not sure if even they are as strict. Professional Boxers rarely actually KO opponents any more, and typically win on points instead.

You seem to be pretty hateful of violence in general.

To be fair, American Boxing originally WAS about honor, much as dueling was. The modern sport is less about honor and more about the money, but there's still a much stricter set of guidelines in Boxing than any other unarmed combat sport in the world. Only Fencing and Kendo have stricter rules AFAIK, and even then I'm not sure if even they are as strict. Professional Boxers rarely actually KO opponents any more, and typically win on points instead.

Not my point. There should be no honour in beating down other people, unless it's someone like Hitler.

You seem to be pretty hateful of violence in general.

I guess I'm a hypocrite for liking Fire Emblem.. Though yeah, violence should only be used when necessary. I guess I don't mind some private fistfights if both agree.