• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess 12 chapters of Monster per day might be good.

Slow.

It's a relatively short manga anyway :|

How many chapters? Pages per chapter?

162 chapters; 26 pages each

Now where have I heard that before?

TV Tropes maybe?

I guess I'm a hypocrite for liking Fire Emblem.. Though yeah, violence should only be used when necessary. I guess I don't mind some private fistfights if both agree.

And that's why you'll like LoGH. It is sometimes violent, but its violence is never gratuitous.

I guess I'm a hypocrite for liking Fire Emblem.. Though yeah, violence should only be used when necessary. I guess I don't mind some private fistfights if both agree.

And that's why you'll like LoGH. It is sometimes violent, but its violence is never gratuitous.

But oh boy, when it shows the violence...

It tries to teach morals and show the act of doing something great through fighting.

I guess 12 chapters of Monster per day might be good.

Slow.

It's a relatively short manga anyway :|

How many chapters? Pages per chapter?

162 chapters; 26 pages each

Now where have I heard that before?

TV Tropes maybe?

I wiki'd it. I only used Hitler as an example because I'm too lazy for a discussion about where the border for accepting violence should go.

I'll watch it some day. Gratuitous is a word I do not know.

It tries to teach morals and show the act of doing something great through fighting.

:P

I'll probably like it as well. Hypocrisy proven.

That is partially accurate.

You're wrong about the "teach morals" part.

You don't mind violence in video games and anime, but you do when it's more realistic (like in movies)?

Edited by Seph

You don't mind violence in video games and anime, but you do when it's more realistic (like in movies)?

I dunno really. There are probably realistic violence movies that I like.