• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure you really googled the right thing?

Yeah, the one where his face is mutilated and his right arm is all fucked up, there's a knife toward the bottom left, and the logo is in the upper left corner?

Yeah that's a real picture from the vocalist of the band, who cut himself with that knife before blasting his face off with a shotgun. Some of the pieces of the skull were even used to make necklaces.

Yeah that's a real picture from the vocalist of the band, who cut himself with that knife before blasting his face off with a shotgun. Some of the pieces of the skull were even used to make necklaces.

That's pretty cash.

SnK time! :newyears:

What, you finished HnK2?

That's pretty cash.

Stop looking away.

That's pretty cash.

Ok then, try The Handsome Beasts.

No, I'm not that crazy. .____.

I wanted a change if anything.

How long is SnK and HnK2?

HnK2 is 43 episodes

SnK is 22 IIRC.

I WANT DETAILS.

Fat, naked, old guy on the left, lots of sagging. "Please Do Not Feed the Animals" sign next to him. Arm around equally repulsive pig.

Dude, look yourself.

Saw the pigs pics, and I wonder how Roxas can be more sensitive to a censored fat bastard&pig combo than a guy who's pretty much dead.

Saw the pigs pics, and I wonder how Roxas can be more sensitive to a censored fat bastard&pig combo than a guy who's pretty much dead.

Guro-like things aren't exactly new to me. When my dad gets pissed off at my bad grades (usually under B- range) or incompetent piano practice, that sort of stuff almost happens to me too. :/

Edited by Roxas

Guro-like things aren't exactly new to me. When my dad gets pissed off at my bad grades (usually under B- range) or incompetent piano practice, that sort of stuff almost happens to me too. :/

Good thing you can heal :|

Good thing you can heal :|

And by dad, I'm implying Musashi. 8D