• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ninjas are cool, and Boner is another example why you don't fuck with ninjas.

:awesome:

Rock Lee >>> all of the Narupo cast and he is not even a god damn ninja.

OP cast owns any damn ninjas you throw at them.

Shikamaru is the only Naruto character worth shit. Rock is too much of an idiot for me to deal with.

Anyone from Basilisk would slaughter the One Piece cast. Roberta would slaughter both the One Piece cast and the Naruto cast with her hands cuffed behind her back.

Agreed! :newyears:

Get out of here, you dunce.

Shikamaru is the only Naruto character worth shit. Rock is too much of an idiot for me to deal with.

Anyone from Basilisk would slaughter the One Piece cast. Roberta would slaughter both the One Piece cast and the Naruto cast with her hands cuffed behind her back.

Shikamaru is the smartest dood there. But Rock Lee has epic eyebrows and epic fighting style.

The Basilisk cast is too busy killing each other IN THE NAME OF LOVE AWAWAWAW

And considering that the cast of OP never dies, ever, I doubt it.

Shikamaru is the smartest dood there. But Rock Lee has epic eyebrows and epic fighting style.

inb4Kenshiro

inb4Kenshiro

Drunken Fist >>> j00.

The Basilisk cast is too busy killing each other IN THE NAME OF LOVE AWAWAWAW

And considering that the cast of OP never dies, ever, I doubt it.

Roberta is a plot armor breaker, in the league of Ali Al-Saachez himself. She could kill the BLEACH cast if she wanted to.

Wait why are you two debating/arguing?

gIO already gave up :awesome:

Which is why I'm still debating. Right.

You are fighting for a lost cause :awesome:

That doesn't mean he isn't better. :(

Even worse, he only died because he was ill. REALL MAN DIE IN BATTLE.

'Cept for Reinhard. Buuuuuuut that's another case

You are fighting for a lost cause :awesome:

That doesn't mean he isn't better. :(

Even worse, he only died because he was ill. REALL MAN DIE IN BATTLE.

'Cept for Reinhard. Buuuuuuut that's another case

You're just too sore to admit that Roberta is the most insanely badass character ever. She could kill Kenshiro with a Trench Knife if she wanted to. Hell, she could kill Kongoh Bancho with a Trench Knife if she wanted to. And he'd STAY dead.

You're just too sore to admit that Roberta is the most insanely badass character ever. She could kill Kenshiro with a Trench Knife if she wanted to. Hell, she could kill Kongoh Bancho with a Trench Knife if she wanted to. And he'd STAY dead.

Wait, Black Lagoon Roberta?

Wahahahahahaha

Wait, Black Lagoon Roberta?

Wahahahahahaha

If you've read the most recent arc, you know what I'm talking about.

He also died in battle.

And the weak loose because they get killed. :awesome:

But he fell in battle because he was sick.

Or the most badass defeat the not-as-muchbadass-but-still-badass.

Hey Grandjackal, how're ya doin'?