FE4 THREAD

Fia

I'm sorry~

I just get annoyed easily if I see the same pointless thing getting said all the time. P:

They're purple to. Which is even worse. Did you ever get to the ferris wheel in PL by the way? :D

(If you haven't, I'll say no more. :|)

STOP IT. I HAVEN'T PLAYED ANY MORE PL SINCE CHAPTER 5 BEGAN. :@

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate Jin.

Jin is amazing. He's one of my favorites.

I don't find him that bad. Besides I know your biggest pain is with Hulk.

It's all about captain commando.Harold#2 provides

jin-super1.gif

Edited by Generic Officer

Story thus far:

Small class trip with two (or three*) teachers and like, six (or five) students counting yourself**. Some sort of accident happens while on the road. You end up at an abandoned school class room, locked in with a teacher and student. Teacher decides to find a way out and tries climbing out from the second story window. That's the last they spoke to each other <:'( . Somehow you find a way out and also find that everyone else has been locked inside other rooms.

*I'm sure it's just two but the guys keep calling three of them 'sensei'.

**By the way, did I mention the main hero is a girl? And she's being accompanied with nothing but men?

Really, I mean not even one female supporting character or anything. I don't know whether to think on this further or just forget about it and enjoy the game already.

This being a puzzle solving otome game, you find the items, click on certain dialogue, and click on every thing and any thing. Aaand BECAUSE this is an otome game, certain answers increase certain guy's affections. Also decreases. Sometimes there's a lose-lose situation. I'm not sure if the game runs by counting time on its own with actions or real time...

After getting everyone out and moving to certain events (still stuck on the second floor), we find a tied up student/teacher and a very dead teacher <:'( . Oh, and a ghost. She pisses the group off somehow (something to do with the fact that she laughs at the hung man) and goes on her merry way. I'm sure she says something else but it was all in moonspeak.

That's about it for now. Oh, and I had to get the guy out of the ropes. Now I'm even more sad. 8'(

Edited by Chalis

Someone teach that bastard how to flinch.

Yeah... He doesn't really flinch. Which has caused me to lose to him a few times because I'm too close to him.

Yeah... He doesn't really flinch. Which has caused me to lose to him a few times because I'm too close to him.

I'm bound to lose to him at least once on arcade mode. It doesn't help that he has high attack power to go along with no flinching to some attacks >_>

I'm bound to lose to him at least once on arcade mode. It doesn't help that he has high attack power to go along with no flinching to some attacks >_>

For once we have a heavyweight who actually feels like a heavyweight and you bitch about him? >_>

Still, Gambit + Venom = awesomesauce

VILLAIN! COME AND GET US!

>_>

The first to run out of time is the loser.

*patpat*

It's alright. Don't feel bad~/hug

/hugs back

Okay~ I forgot I need to always be happy~ /gives sugar cookie

This being a puzzle solving otome game, you find the items, click on certain dialogue, and click on every thing and any thing. Aaand BECAUSE this is an otome game, certain answers increase certain guy's affections. Also decreases. Sometimes there's a lose-lose situation. I'm not sure if the game runs by counting time on its own with actions or real time...

what is this

;___;

ROMANCE AND DEATH AND SADNESS AND PUZZLES AHHH~~~

Yeah, I was waiting for this!

If we 4 could all play Brawl then it should be best.

Unfortunately I was borrowing my friends Wii the whole time and I won't be able to get till this weekend maybe.