FE4 THREAD

Fia

Yeah.. extra exciting though : P

What's nice about the scientists in part two is there's infinte rockets in their base :)

They're currently among the top four, so who knows.

Dunno what it is, but sorry, not now.

Can't argue that. The first mission I usually do in the Downtown district revolves around that.

Yeah, and a fast car too.

Give Norway the metal attidtude back!

Dungeons and Dragons.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Heyyy everybody. I got a bit bored of the site so I guess I'm just letting go of it again as of now~ It always happens and I always come back, so... P:

Roxas bored you =p

Heyyy everybody. I got a bit bored of the site so I guess I'm just letting go of it again as of now~ It always happens and I always come back, so... P:

Roxas will be heartbroken.

Anyway, so long, forum niece.

You got bored of here so quickly, let's see how long it takes for you to get bored of Roxas.

Can't argue that. The first mission I usually do in the Downtown district revolves around that.

Yeah, and a fast car too.

Give Norway the metal attidtude back!

Dungeons and Dragons.

Driving a truck cab pulling another car through tight spaces in hostile territory... ugh.

I don't think I did that mission.. military in downtown?

Scientists are cool.

Meh, they ended up on third place.

Driving a truck cab pulling another car through tight spaces in hostile territory... ugh.

I don't think I did that mission.. military in downtown?

Scientists are cool.

Meh, they ended up on third place.

Hahaha. Don't try this IRL either!

Nah I meant the cocktails. One of the first Loonie mission is you invading the Zaibatsu north of town where you can get bombarded by cocktails. The one with the tank is a Redneck mission in the Residential (2nd) area.

They have flamethrowers too IIRC.

Bronze is fine too.

Edited by BsTrD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW3wU2fDc2o

The song starts at the 1 minute mark. All the comments are people insulting the guy who won : )

Now: Heartbeat. Best British TV show.

Hahaha. Don't try this IRL either!

Nah I meant the cocktails. One of the first Loonie mission is you invading the Zaibatsu north of town where you can get bombarded by cocktails. The one with the tank is a Redneck mission in the Residential (2nd) area.

They have flamethrowers too IIRC.

Bronze is fine too.

Oh yeah, I remember that one. It was the last Downtown mission I did actually.

And the electrogun and fingers are somewhere in that area, though those kinda disappointed me.

Unless you have MSN or AIM, I'm pretty sure I'll be hearing someone bawwwwwing all the way from New Jersey.

Later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW3wU2fDc2o

The song starts at the 1 minute mark. All the comments are people insulting the guy who won : )

Oh yeah, I remember that one. It was the last Downtown mission I did actually.

And the electrogun and fingers are somewhere in that area, though those kinda disappointed me.

Sweet. Could use more pyrotechnics and less color but it's really good. Huh, and they're from your town too!

Haha, I see.

Electrogun is good for surprise attacks, but that's about it.

How about in 30 minutes?

;___________;

Have you decided which razor blade you're going to use?

Edited by BsTrD

Unless you have MSN or AIM, I'm pretty sure I'll be hearing someone bawwwwwing all the way from New Jersey.

I have her e-mail, and possible promise of using Trillian, but the bawwwwwing is still there. ;_;

I have her e-mail, and possible promise of using Trillian, but the bawwwwwing is still there. ;_;