• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I'M TRYING and only have Chapter 7, 8, 9, 5 and 1 to clear on very hard IIRC. He's sticking to normal mode.

Also, I still blame Mario Kart Wii for somehow dropping my skill in F-Zero GX. I WAS ABLE TO BEAT RUBY CUP ON MASTER WITHOUT KILLING AND NOW I HAVE TO RESORT TO KILLING D:

The five hardest...well 7 and 8 aren't that bad.

Ruby sucks. Sapphire is where it's at.

I just always end up screwing up. Mines in chapter 8 and that fucking blue floor in C7 and the cars bumping me off the narrow road.

I hate Big Blue.

7 requires you to race on the lava on the first lap to save some time. I know I usually have a decent position when I go to that area with the ice on first lap (a mine helps if you can get one). Killing Black Shadow, Blood Falcon and Skull helps. Maybe Zoda too.

For 8, try to clear the mines on first lap as well since they're basically small boosts. You may also want to race over lava on that long corridor but it's closer to suicide over there.

And even then, there's that Mute City one at the end. Always try to be 100% sure to finish the cup first even if you finish last when you're there.

Edited by BsTrD

Nostalgia.

Just play a pserver already.

I certainly can't play Ragnarok under my blanket. lol slashing and tapping with the stylus.

Those wacky commands made me quickly lose interest.

7 requires you to race on the lava on the first lap to save some time. I know I usually have a decent position when I go to that area with the ice on first lap (a mine helps if you can get one). Killing Black Shadow, Blood Falcon and Skull helps. Maybe Zoda too.

For 8, try to clear the mines on first lap as well since they're basically small boosts. You may also want to race over lava on that long corridor but it's closer to suicide over there.

And even then, there's that Mute City one at the end. Always try to be 100% sure to finish the cup first even if you finish last when you're there.

I usually avoid that Lava. I'll try that next time. Blood Falcon's ALWAYS hiding when I want to kill him.

A mine sends me off course often and that's why I lose. Death in the lava panels when I had about 7 seconds in front of him, dood...

I had a really bad time trying to get the ghost on that one (and I think I didn't even get it, kept falling off).

I started last month. What episode are you at Santino?

Ah. I guess

You're thinking about the other Generic officer.

Last episode I watched was 28. What do you (GO) think about the show as of where you are?

Huh, Sonic collection on DS soon. Already got the collection on GC but it's nice to have Sonic 1-3 + Knuckles on the go :)

jEnesisDS emulator + Genesis roms take less room on a flashcard.

Just play a pserver already.

Those wacky commands made me quickly lose interest.

I can't play the computer at night.

Yeah, I was quite disappointed when I heard about those.

Ah. I guess

Last episode I watched was 28. What do you (GO) think about the show as of where you are?

I think it's great it still grabs my attention. I like the credits for season 2 (Episodes 60-110?)

Edited by Generic Officer

I usually avoid that Lava. I'll try that next time. Blood Falcon's ALWAYS hiding when I want to kill him.

A mine sends me off course often and that's why I lose. Death in the lava panels when I had about 7 seconds in front of him, dood...

I had a really bad time trying to get the ghost on that one (and I think I didn't even get it, kept falling off).

Do it. Well it's not so bad if you get a lot of time ahead of him.

Yeah some of them are pretty dangerous. I remember my very first try where I died on the last mine. Always keep some life (flash red a bit, but that's it).

It's a bitch indeed.

I can't play the computer at night.

You can't play Ragnarok DS at night either.

Yeah, I was quite disappointed when I heard about those.

The fact I'd have to use a mouse instead of a stylus just made it worse.