FE4 THREAD

Fia

General

Anything not related to Fire Emblem or any of the other topics should probably go here.

Subforums: Entertainment 912 26,577 Today, 08:38 PM

In: For those of you old enough to...

By: Lakche

Far from the Forest...

Feel free to post anything here, no matter how crazy or spammy, and as long it doesn't break any rules or offend anyone. (Postcount does not rise here.)

Subforums: Serenes Forest Chatroom 5,612 158,955 Today, 09:09 PM

In: FE4 THREAD

By: Skasha

I spy sum twins

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

General

Anything not related to Fire Emblem or any of the other topics should probably go here.

Subforums: Entertainment 912 26,577 Today, 08:38 PM

In: For those of you old enough to...

By: Lakche

Far from the Forest...

Feel free to post anything here, no matter how crazy or spammy, and as long it doesn't break any rules or offend anyone. (Postcount does not rise here.)

Subforums: Serenes Forest Chatroom 5,612 158,955 Today, 09:09 PM

In: FE4 THREAD

By: Skasha

I spy sum twins

OHNOES.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=12093

Everyone, rate/10.

Did that convince you Shanan > Lakche?

Some kind of helper rant.

It's obvious from the start that Balmug!Shannan beasts the hell out of Lakche, no matter what. Ever. I don't even use Lakche that much in my playthroughs, she always reaches promotion, she always does amazing, but her durability is her failing point when compared to Shannan's. Point being, where Lakche is hit, Shannan is not. Where Lakche can kill, Shannan does better, and if anyone brings up Scorpio, I will scream. Lakche dies more often than Shannan does, Shannan is geographically able to get Bargain Ring to fix Balmug, and thus mass murder and gain enough kills to critical faster than Lakche. Lakche's durability is worse than Shannan's since defense means nothing because avoid is the stat that makes you avoid damage all together. JamukaXAira would have been a better argument since Lakche has continue right off the bat, so instant no need to hog the Hero Sword. The growths are better too and Skasaher is better than Lakche. :>

Azel, I said all of that.

But Azel x Jamuka is an inferior Noish.

Continue isn't even that good until promotion. AS+20, only. At the beginning, with a Silver Sword, if the base is 13, the chance is only 30. It's good but you get it at promotion anyway. You can have Critical instead which is unarguably better since you get Continue at promotion. I don't mind debating this.

Edited by Shanan

Azel, I said all of that.

But Azel x Jamuka is an inferior Noish.

Continue isn't even that good until promotion. AS+20, only. At the beginning, with a Silver Sword, if the base is 13, the chance is only 30. It's good but you get it at promotion anyway. You can have Critical instead which is unarguably better since you get Continue at promotion. I don't mind debating this.

Critical isn't that great of a skill seeing as the weapon can earn fifty kills easily, especially if Aira had anything prior in 1st gen with a good number of stars. Jamuka gives around the same stats, but also Continue for Saksaher who would never get in anyhow. Critical isn't so much as good as it is... flashy. Those kids are murdering without it, and will eventually gain it regardless. Also, I don't think Azel can have kids. :>

Critical isn't that great of a skill seeing as the weapon can earn fifty kills easily, especially if Aira had anything prior in 1st gen with a good number of stars. Jamuka gives around the same stats, but also Continue for Saksaher who would never get in anyhow. Critical isn't so much as good as it is... flashy. Those kids are murdering without it, and will eventually gain it regardless. Also, I don't think Azel can have kids. :>

Critical

Property Calculations

Critical rate = Skill* + Weapon Kills bonus* + Combination bonus [%]

* Only applies if user has the Critical skill

Weapon Kills bonus: 1 for each Weapon Kill over 50 (maximum is 50, i.e 100 Weapon Kills).

Combination bonus: 20 if a lover or sibling is adjacent to the user

Note 1: Critical evade is always 0.

Note 2: When Wrath activates, Critical rate is always 100% (unless enemy has Awareness).

Note 3: Critical rate is 0 if enemy has Awareness.

Note 4: Critical skill can be obtained on a weapon once it has over 50 Weapon Kills.

Summary: 51 kills = 1% Critical.

100 Kills + 30 SKL (and critical skill) + Standing adjacent to a lover or sibling = 100% critical. Remove the skill and your highest rate is 70%. Having the skill looks like a good boost to me.

I've done NoishXAira before (hell, it was on my first playthrough), but I don't think I'll ever go back to it. Most pairings for Aira are to make Lakche even godlier, but Jamuka is just as good and makes Saskasher on par with her and possibly better, so I don't see how that's a problem.

I've done NoishXAira before (hell, it was on my first playthrough), but I don't think I'll ever go back to it. Most pairings for Aira are to make Lakche even godlier, but Jamuka is just as good and makes Saskasher on par with her and possibly better, so I don't see how that's a problem.

(in terms of inherited skills) With Jamka, you're buffing just Skasha. With Noish, you're buffing both. NoishxAyra >>> JamkaxAyra.

Critical

Property Calculations

Critical rate = Skill* + Weapon Kills bonus* + Combination bonus [%]

* Only applies if user has the Critical skill

Weapon Kills bonus: 1 for each Weapon Kill over 50 (maximum is 50, i.e 100 Weapon Kills).

Combination bonus: 20 if a lover or sibling is adjacent to the user

Note 1: Critical evade is always 0.

Note 2: When Wrath activates, Critical rate is always 100% (unless enemy has Awareness).

Note 3: Critical rate is 0 if enemy has Awareness.

Note 4: Critical skill can be obtained on a weapon once it has over 50 Weapon Kills.

Summary: 51 kills = 1% Critical.

100 Kills + 30 SKL (and critical skill) + Standing adjacent to a lover or sibling = 100% critical. Remove the skill and your highest rate is 70%. Having the skill looks like a good boost to me.

Actually, 51 kills = critical skill + 1% crit. Not just "lol 1% crit".

Wouldn't make sense otherwise. It activates far too often to be a mere (kills-50)% chance.

I do like me some fancy Swordmaster criticals ;-;

Celice's unmounted criticals are more fun to watch : D

Actually, 51 kills = critical skill + 1% crit. Not just "lol 1% crit".

Wouldn't make sense otherwise. It activates far too often to be a mere (kills-50)% chance.

Celice does tend to critical everything in sight...

Just like Leaf's. And then they promote and start bashing their swords around like girls.

Celice does tend to critical everything in sight...

Sigurd usually starts criticalling like once every four attacks after his silver sword gets to 50 kills with me. I'm not so lucky to trigger a supposedly 1% chance thing so often.

Wrong, Othin/Fergus/Machua/Lifis/Halvan/Shiva/especially Mareeta criticals are more fun to watch, as they have more variety

It doesn't beat Johalva/Marty/Dagda jumping 10 meters into the air and decapitaing their foe when they land, though.

Or they Axe Swing